on 4 December 2013
5 stars for the price, the vivid colours and the speedy delivery.

I really like the idea of personalising greeting cards and I am very busy during this festive month. I have mixed-and-matched the envelopes too. Great.
on 1 March 2014
I ordered these brightly coloured cards to make a few Christmas cards last year. I was pleased with the quality, the colours were great, cards were a good thickness, excellent envelopes...all in all I would recommend them.
on 9 June 2014
Fantastic vibrant colours and good quality card for homemade greetings cards.
Made thank you cards from my 1 year old for all our relatives and they loved them.
Would definitely buy again.
on 27 May 2014
Nice quality cards and envelopes with decent thickness. Colours lovely and bright. Will buy again when I run out of this pack.
on 29 April 2014
Exactly as I hoped they would be! Wonderul, will purchase more in the future.
Would be great as a Christmas present.
on 26 April 2014
theses where brilliant for wot I paid for well worth the money would recommend to family and friends thank you
on 10 January 2016
Good selection, good quality card and envelopes that actually stick shut! A small thing but not to be underestimated! We all know how annoying it is to lick & stick an envelope only to have it pop straight back open! None of that here.
on 23 April 2016
These are great for my kids as they love making cards for any occasion. Bright and colourful, they have been really useful for the many class birthday parties already this year.
on 7 October 2014
These are perfect. Great thickness, bright colours and most importantly my three year old loves making cards for friends and relatives. Will be getting more when we run out.
on 8 May 2016
Fantastic - great cards and envelopes. Having fun with my little one making cards for family and friends. Also saved a fortune as not buying shop birthday cards.

See one answered question