5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Quartz Watch MK5459 MK5459 with Metal Strap (Watch)
This was a present from my husband and I love it. I have very small wrists so I was a bit worried it would be a bit too big but it looks beautiful.

Highly recommend and great price on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., 9 Dec 2013
The watch is even nicer in person. It was delivered within two days which I was extremely happy with. The watch is great quality and is extremely stylish, I'm sure my girlfriend will be ecstatic with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars micheal kors watch- very happy!, 13 Sep 2013
I absolutely love it! One of the best items I've purchased in a long while. Looks even better in real life and the quality of the product is second to none! I'm so happy I bought it. Definately no regrets! Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch!, 6 Aug 2013
This is a stunning watch, it's a bit bigger than I expected but it is gorgeous. It is a brilliant price also, well worth the money I paid for it. 10/10, delivery was really quick also

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014
Beautiful watch brilliant buy :-))))

Michael Kors Women's Quartz Watch MK5459 MK5459 with Metal Strap