on 16 May 2012
hi this bit-defender total security was, the worst i ever bought it nearly wrecked my computer, i tried to install it time after time and all the time it said it was not the right one for the license key , i uninstalled all my programs that might be causing it problems and even then it would not install, it did go through the install up to putting in the license key and then said it was the wrong bit-defender that i would need to install bit defender total security which i was installing with a cd lol any way i give up and called out a tec guy witch cost me £50 and he spent a hour trying to install it , but no he could not. so he went away , next day i called another one out this time he cost me £25, and he could not install it following the back up instructions from bit defender tec people, by this time my computer was freezing up time and time again , rebooting time after time, was not helping it, so i told him to put on my antivirus pro grams that i had uninstalled, but no they would not go on ether not one would install, so now i will have to get my computer completely cleaned, and then install all my stuff back on, god blimey which will cost me another 60 or 70pounds, please if you have a antivirus working on your computer now if its not broke dont fix it, as this has cost me a small fortune and i am a pensioner it was a real pain in the but, and it made me sick.
on 30 December 2011
This is the first time I have tried Bitdefender, so far I am very pleased with it, it does what it says, it stays in the background and doesn't interfer with any work I am doing on my laptop, thank you to the seller who was selling at a great price, would use again.
on 26 May 2012
I have been using this product for the past 4 years having got fed up with the poor service from Norton. I always renew by buying a new disc from Amazon or Ebay as this is very much cheaper than just re-newing direct with Bitdefender. There is no need to load the new disc you buy if it is the same as your current version. Just register the new key thta comes with the new disc.
on 19 May 2012
Product bought because previous Bitdefender was excellent. Unfortunately this is not good, since installing the product my PC has crashed, my back up does not work, and various other problems with compatability issues have happend. I got in touch with Bitdefender, they said it was not their product. It was! I have now gone back to my previous product Norton.
on 7 February 2012
I have been a BitDefender customer for many years. I have always used their local backup services to carefully store critical files on USB drives. Imagine my unhappy surprise, upon renewing from BitDefender 2011 to BitDefender 2012, to discover that local backup services are no longer provided by the application? As I wrote in an angry email to BitDefender, how am I supposed to recover my carefully backed-up data now?

To have discontinued this irreplaceable functionality without even so much as a by-your-leave, I believe BitDefender has betrayed a fundamental trust. I know that that the company is offering 2 GB online backup, but that is a derisive amount of space for me and my 413 GBs of backed up data - and I can assure you, BitDefender and the world in general that I am NEVER going to forgive BitDefender for this treachery and trust it with data backup ever again.

I speculate that BitDefender is hoping to make some loot from getting everyone to backup online. How am I supposed to backup 413 GBs of data online? Who thinks my internet provider is going to be starry-eyed to see this amount of data traipsing back-and-forth on its wires?!

Foolish, stupid, short-sighted, horrid BitDefender!
on 4 February 2012
The Bitdefeder 2012`s new interface makes it even easier to handle all the different choices that you have regarding safeguarding your computer. Bitdefender works beutifully in the background without any noticable effect on my "surfing". But before Adobe Muse worked correctly I had to make an exeption for Muse. Otherwise I`m 100% satisfied so far.
on 25 February 2012
Purchased the BitDefender Total Security only to find that it is not compatible with my 4 year old Acer Computer.
Unfortunately I missed the info which was in small print on the back of the disc cover and once opened it was too late to return.
on 22 March 2013
Tried this after becoming annoyed with Norton. Have not had a single issue with internet interference. The warning popups are prominent and the web page guide issues alerts over potential problems.
on 25 December 2012
I have been using this product for over 4 months. It is much better than my last antivirus. Easy to install. It stays in background and does its job. Excellent value - can thoroughly recommend.
on 17 July 2012
bit defender is bees knees.Bought this £29 cheaper than download price then when I put it on pc it uodated to 2013. Cannot say anything bad about it.Look how many awawrds its won