5.0 out of 5 stars Follows the Bagua method
Another good book to add to my collection. It follows the Bagua method in the main and just has the odd reference to compass directions. I like that it has quite a few photographs - this does helps consolidate the information.

Published on 9 Mar 2008 by Henny

3.0 out of 5 stars Textbook style
This book is very much detailed & textbook style & I didn't find it readable at all. But I have read it is a good book though I couldn't get into it as I don't have the patience to read a textbook to style my house. Sorry
Published 19 months ago by White Eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Follows the Bagua method, 9 Mar 2008

As the title suggests it takes the subject room by room as opposed to each life value but it's none the worse for that and for beginners makes the subject easier to grasp.

If you are still at the very beginning of your Feng shiu journey then I would recommend this along with Gabrielle Alizay's 'Feng Shui for the rest of us' and Karen Rauch Carter's book too.

A worthy addition to my bookshelf with plenty of useful information.

4.0 out of 5 stars FENG SHUI ROOM BY ROOM, 12 Aug 2010
Very interesting. We look after many people doing Feng Shui courses at a centre closr to our home in France. This book has been very useful to understand a little more about the subject. To learn that it is not magic but common sense. People who practice Feng Shui have much to teach us. If you want an insite into the subject this is a good introduction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, easy and practical, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui: Room by Room (Kindle Edition)
It is just what I was looking for... easy steps to guide you inside the Feng Shui world. easy and practical

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Read by Me in a Long Time, 17 Oct 2013
S. Miller "smillertime" (olathe, ks) - See all my reviews
Love this book .. couldn't put it down, If you want to enjoy all aspects of your real world life, read this book to understand how your everyday surroundings affect your happiness, your motivation, your energy level, your mood, your desires, your relationships, your anxiety, your stress level, your OCD, more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Textbook style, 26 April 2013
White Eagle - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 26 Feb 2013
really like this book. its easy to understand and gives clear instructions. would definitely recommend. it doesnt mess about with all the different directions it just clearly states what corner you should deal with

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Sep 2014
Arrived quickly. Stories quite interesting but black and white photographs very dated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Nov 2014