5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
My nieces and I love to watch Mr. Men together, we have a genuinely good laugh over it. Perfect prezzie for them and in a really cute tin too, fab.
Published 14 months ago by Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall good
My son is still a bit too young to appreciate them completely, but he already likes them. As stories they are great, the original british version. I have to say the quality is not very good though, especially the audio.
Published 7 months ago by Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mr Men And Little Miss Collectible Tin Box Special Edition 4 DVD Box Set (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars mr men in a tin, 20 Mar 2012
being a child at heart it was great to sit down with my grandson and enjoy the mr men dvd, it is good to know that children still love a simple story. we read him the books at bed time, and he can enjoy the dvd through the day if he wants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Sep 2014
The first 2 series of the original Mr Men are worth the 5 stars alone. The voice of Arthur Lowe is absolutely perfect for this narration, Calm and deep and resonant. I loved these as a child and my Son now gets to love them too. The other discs in this collection are good solid entertainment, but they just somehow miss the magic of the original run of shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love this.........and so do I, 20 May 2014
It brings back all sorts of memories form the 70's. What a great voiceover Arthur Lowe is! My three year old is in hysterics of laughter with Mr Happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall good, 14 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Dec 2013
V. Bailey (Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
The DVDs are a pleasure to see, the lovely smooth, calm, storytelling by all involved is fabulous. And the children also enjoy it!
Well presented and packaged, delivered in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic for kids. Brilliant., 22 Dec 2014
Fabulous Arthur Lowe narrates these wonderful classic children's stories with moral fibre and consequences.
Simply put great collection me and my son enjoy watching again and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loved this collection he's watched them over and over, 23 Nov 2014
My son loved this collection he's watched them over and over!! The tins great at aswell he keeps all his felt tips and pens in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I should have bought a DVD player from the UK as well!, 28 April 2014
I just wish this would play in at least ONE of my THREE DVD players! At least in works in our laptop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Dec 2014
Perfect gift - value for money - nicely presented. So good I bought it twice.