5.0 out of 5 stars As described.
I know the product reviews on this item are a bit hit and miss. For me this battery, the 4400mAh 6 cell, is top notch, especially given the price for a 6 cell battery, compared against Dell's daylight robbery price of almost £100 at the time of this review for its 9 cell.

Published 23 months ago by Hillel ben Avraham

1.0 out of 5 stars It worked for only a week, not what I expected.....
When first recieved it charged. A week later it will not charge. The Dell computer I have does not recognise it and it is Dell1545 as per advert....
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by miss jackie allum

1.0 out of 5 stars It worked for only a week, not what I expected....., 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 1526 1525 1545 1750 1440 (Li-ion 6-cell 4400mAh)

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong description of item, 13 April 2013
The item is wrongly described as suitable also for 1545. On the actual item when received it clearly stated that it was for only 1525 and 1526. I had to return it as it was obviously wrong for the 1545. This wasted my time and was inconvenient. I am still waiting for my refund. Item descriptions should be accurate

5.0 out of 5 stars As described., 20 July 2013

The charge is more than sufficient, I'm getting a good 4-5 hours from a full charge with power saver mode on. Per my delivery feedback, it arrived within 48 hours using the free postage option, before the recorded dispatch notice and almost a week before the earliest delivery date.

If any problems occur or this battery begins to show signs of noticeable performance decay before I intend on replacing this laptop in 12-14 months time then I will edit this to attempt to give feedback on its longer term use.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 9 July 2013
i bought this as a replacement for my Dell inspiron 1545. it wouldn't charge. itook it to a computer repair shop, and was told it wasn't compatible and was a complete waste of money. BUY ONLY GENUINE PARTS was the advice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 31 Mar. 2013
It doesn't work, simple as if it did i would have given it a decent review.
I didn't know it was some sort of knock off.

3.0 out of 5 stars laptop battery for Dell laptop, 18 Aug. 2013
Very fast next day delivery. Price seemed competitive but I was disappointed with the life length of the battery- once fully charged it lasts only 1 hour rather than the expected 2-3 hours

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic service and duplicate (unbranded product), 12 Mar. 2014
I have written to this seller and have been writing to them for the past three days and I have only received one reply for an invoice which was not sent to me at all with the product. I bought this product which has been advertised on amazon as "Lenoge" however what I actually received was a duplicate, unbranded product. It just says that the product is for 1525/1526 Dell and not for 1545 what I actually ordered. They did not have any courtesy to apologise about it. And now the battery does not charge at all. How many emails should I write. I believe Amazon should not keep a seller like this who sells cheap, incorrect products and cause so much trouble to customers. Never buy from here it what my experience says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine in my Inspiron 1525 and is good value, 19 July 2014
I bought this battery to replace the original one on a Dell Inspiron 1525 which had aged and had reduced capacity (as indicated by the warning message). The new one has been working fine since I bought it 2 months ago, and lasts much longer than the old worn out battery. Holds its charge well if i don't use the laptop for a few days. I am seeing a bit less capacity than advertised - the laptop reports Design capacity 5040mAh and current full charge capacity 4062mAh. However I can't say how this compares to the performance of a genuine Dell battery (much too expensive for me). Overall I am very pleased with it so far, especially considering the price compared to a genuine Dell

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of problems at the start, 13 Jan. 2014
This battery did not seem to work with my Dell version, I wanted to send it back but it's a Lithium battery and the post office will not take it. After notifying the supplier they then asked me to send it back using a courier, which I had to arrange with no offer of a refund. (£7 to return a £14 battery) Maybe I paid the price for cheap!!. I found a way to get my battery to charge by connecting then disconnecting the power supply a few times, a small hassle and nowhere near as large as the hassle to send it back. It was only £14 but I guess that is what the supplier relies upon.

1.0 out of 5 stars HATE IS A STRONG WORD, 12 Aug. 2013
I was disappointed with the product for the simple reason it did not work. i really wanted a replacement battery for my dell, but when i received the item and followed the stipulated instructions, i was let down, it just was not compatible with my laptop even though it stated it was..............