Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:£9.01+ £1.26 shipping

on 31 October 2012
I really enjoyed this movie. It had drama, romance, tragedy and some serious humor. It is a perfect antidote to Tyler Perry's depressing 'For Colored Girls' which I ordered along with 'Think Like A Man'.

No need to discuss the "battle of the sexes" plot but for me the movie did have a few cringe inducing moments but didn't treat the subject either too lightly or too seriously. So all in all I'd definitely say this is a very good movie worth purchasing!
on 8 October 2014
Whilst with this story line it had great potential I thought it took a while to warm up. My initial feelings were luke warm but towards the end I got into it. If the first half of the movie had been as good as the second half it would have been a great movie.

Good theme, makes you stop and think.

On the whole i enjoyed it. Recommended for a night in.
on 6 September 2013
If there's an example for perfection it is this....
This film shows the real stereotypical troubles of black families, and I as a black man find the humour made from these predicaments extremely funny.
Of course some parts are rather touching, however during any film you need some scenes to be this way so that solid equilibrium is kept.

This was a real (McCoy)film, and people that are completely rude about it just do not understand urban humour
on 16 November 2013
I watched Think Like A Man at the cinema, but had to purchase it for my collection and I have watched it a few times since. Love me some relationship movies. I have a large collection and this film is really funny. Even my husband loved it when we saw it at the cinema and he is not a big relationship movie kind of guy. Buy it. The seller did not disappoint and it arrived in good time and in perfect condition.
on 24 February 2016
Daft but well-acted rom-com, based on a self-help book by a man telling women what to do to keep a man -- because we really need that, don't we? I only bought this because it's got the wonderful Taraji P Henson (of 'Empire' and 'Person of Interest'). The ensemble cast is meant to illustrate different types of character presumably given in the book e.g. player, single mother (that's a type?), non-committer, career woman (have you ever heard the term 'career man'?) Unfortunately it takes the film quite along time to establish who is which type, so the story doesn't get going for a while.

After that, it's all pretty predictable, of course: it's a Hollywood rom-com so it's not going to change your life or expectations in any way. The direction and camera work are good, so's the acting, the plot's kind of OK for its sort -- the script could have been sharper and funnier.
on 23 February 2013
very good movie. I enjoyed it because you can watch it with anyone, even your children. very funny too. Another one for my collection
on 25 February 2013
This film is hilarious, makes you look at your relationship in a whole new light. Understand your man and what he means when he does certain things.
on 9 February 2015
After obsessing over the song Tonight by John Legend & Ludacris for a good six months, I finally thought I might aswell watch Think Like A Man! WELL.. I'm obsessed with this film. For me this is the ultimate chilled afternoon movie (next to When Harry Met Sally)! Can't remember what type of delivery it was sent with however I ordered about 10pm Friday afternoon and recieved on the Sunday for free!!!
on 26 May 2014
i like a film with a happy ending for all.... its funny in bits. very much a rom com kinda film so if ya not in the mood for lovely eye connection and soppy sayings then dont bother putting it on. a chick flick for sure. i enjoyed it which im surprised about as i normally like my action or gangster (snatch, rock n rolla) films but it was good, well directed, good story line.
on 20 January 2014
Great to watch very comical but highlights the trials and tribulations of relationships and the fears women face when entering and enduring in relationships with men that are classed as 'mummy's boys' and 'players' for example. A lot of the situations can be realted to in reality and has a great happy ending even though there are some lows in the storyline...