Size: 32GB|Change

on 16 October 2015
awsome storage capacity, got my massive mp3 all backed up now, but slower than usb3
on 31 January 2014
Does not work in all USB ports, intermittent. Compared to other adaptors it is not the best for the price.
on 16 April 2014
The biggest load of rubbish and did not comply with its description it corrupted all my transfers and took hours to load.
Stay clear of this item it is a con and a waste of time. I wish I could sue them for the time wasted I WANT MY MONEY BACK
Amazon you have always been reliable what are you doing. Get shut of these fakes quickly
on 14 June 2014
no no no no no dont buy this, i am sooooo NOT happy. if a 64gb memory stick is under a 10er DO NOT BUY IT (there is a reson they thay cheap...) files just dissapire off it so i thought i link it to the xbox instead and the gig dropped from 64 to 30 odd.... i know where they should stick these memory sticks >:(
on 20 June 2014
could load files but when trying to delete them kept disappearing from computer, after that said need to format.
So format was done and still no good ended up throwing in the trash.
Not one but both same problem.
So if this should happen to you contact seller and get a refund
on 12 June 2014
Absolute rubbish! Stay well clear of this, despite the price - they are NOT reliable, do not hold anything near the claimed 64gb capacity. Files disappear, do not transfer, do not work.... Need I say more?
on 7 September 2015
Excellent! actual storage - more than other reviews claim
on 18 August 2013
The USB socket do not fit the USB port. The socket is a fraction of a mm too small. You have to aline and put the USB horizontally and vertically against the USB port before it can enter the USB port. You have to be exact.
on 9 September 2014
I saved my films on them but when I wanted to watch them the names was on stick but the files were all missing don't waste ur money if u want it for films maybe great for pics but I haven't tried so I don't know
on 26 September 2014
I tried to but mp4 videos and other format videos I manage to get about 4 on then it would not recognised the usb in my pc I had to re-format it. I am think this is not a 64gb drive or it is faulty.