Size: Large|Colour: Black/Sulphur Spring|Change

on 5 November 2012
These tights are great for Spring/Autumn. If you're looking for true winter tights these aren't them. They aren't lined and the fabric is quite thin.

They are as tight as compression tights. So if you aren't as thin as an Elite I would order a size up. I'm 1.76m and weigh just under 70kg and the Medium are quite tight.

Compared to other tights on the market they don't have that much reflective detail which is something to bear in mind if you run a lot when it's dark or in poor light.
on 1 September 2012
This is an early review as I bought these in advance of needing them. In trying them on, they fit well, but are quite heavy weight- it doesn't state that they are winter grade but that is what they feel like. Otherwise they are the quality you'd expect from Asics.
on 25 February 2013
Returned to running in the dead of winter and so my usual shorts were not up to inclement weather. With advancing age I am more prone to injury and need gentle compression and warmth! The Asics LB running tights have been excellent- they fit like a glove, are very comfortable to run in, protect against the elements and above all make me look good and feel good :-)
on 29 January 2013
These tights are very comfortable and fit very well to the legs. These aren't good for very low temperatures, but they have a very good quality to price ratio. I recommended it.
on 10 October 2012
This is a good quality stuff. This is my first tight that I use and confort through running session is great. Perfect
on 6 August 2014