5.0 out of 5 stars Full versions of songs from the program
Very good value for money (Only £[] - almost half the price of the version without the bandana! Track wise this cd contains the full versions of the songs from the Jake & the Neverland Pirates program (longer than the ones on the program), all the kid's favourite catchy songs are on here. My 3 year old absolutely loves it!

It also comes with a free pirate...
Published on 8 Oct. 2011 by Sewing Directory

1.0 out of 5 stars This CD didn't play!
My sons loves all the songs but sadly the CD won't even register on any of our CD players. A very upset little boy! :-(
Published 20 months ago by Kim Purcell

5.0 out of 5 stars Full versions of songs from the program, 8 Oct. 2011
Sewing Directory (Devon) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

It also comes with a free pirate banadana which is a good quality large black and white cotton banadana which can also double up as a pirate flag. It has skull & cross bones on it as well as a Jake & the Neverland Pirates logo in the middle, and is 53cm x 51cm so a good size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jake and the gang, 12 Dec. 2011
Trilliane (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates (Audio CD)
My little boy loves this programme and never misses an episode, when I found out the cd was available well, I just had to get it. Delivered to work I had to check the disk and hey, everyone in the office now thinks I'm nuts but who wouldn't enjoy singing along with theirs sons favourite songs such as Hot Lava and the Tic Toc Croc song. Since this is a christmas gift he hasn't received it yet but hey, I love it!
Only looses 1 star as it has a track to sing along with but doesn't provide the lyrics (which would have been useful for the guys in sales who then made up their own).

5.0 out of 5 stars Suberb!, 19 Dec. 2011
These songs are such good fun that even us parents enjoy listening to them. Good on Disney for producing such parent and child friendly music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 29 Oct. 2011
Our little boy loves this, since we have had it we've not been allowed to listen to anything else. Would recommend if your little one loves Jake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it!, 8 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates (Audio CD)
Bought this for my year old baby who loves the songs at the end of Jake & Neverland Pirates. Often have it playing in the car to keep him amused. Be warned the songs are very catchy and I often have them stuck in my head. If your little one likes Jake & the Neverland Pirates, you can't go wrong with this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars jake and the neverland pirates CD, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates (Audio CD)
great sing-along for young kids, at a good price ( helps keep them occupied in the car )

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loved this, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates (Audio CD)
My 3 year old son loves this cd in the car and soon knew all the words and it makes a nice change to nursery rhymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the car!, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates (Audio CD)
My daughter adores this CD and sings along to every word, makes car journeys much easier and the tunes are very catchy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates (Audio CD)
My 3 year old loves this cd so much we have to play it at least once a day so it's wonderful for her not so great for me xx lol xx she loves to dance to it and tries to get everyone to dance with her xx a must for any Jake & the pirates fan xx

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandsons love it, 11 April 2014
There's not a lot I can write about the Jake songs other than they are all great and so easy for the little ones to learn, I'm singing them in my sleep now :-)

Jake And The Neverland Pirates
Jake And The Neverland Pirates by Jake And The Never Land Pirates (Audio CD - 2011)