4.0 out of 5 stars JVC Headphones
Good quality headphones. They were brought for my son whose headphones have been lasting about 2 weeks before breaking. These are hard wearing as well as having good sound quality.
Published 23 months ago by Donna

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Small Ears!
These are the worst ear phones I have had in a while! I bought them because I have had the normal Gumy earphones in the past but these were a bit of a let down! I have had a similar pair with the exact same shape in the past so thought these would be no different, but they are so awkward!

You get 3 sizes of buds to attach to the earphone large, medium and...
Published 2 months ago by Courtney Livingstone

4.0 out of 5 stars JVC Headphones, 2 May 2012
This review is from: JVC GumyPlus Noise Isolating Stereo Headphones - Grape Violet (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Small Ears!, 6 Feb 2014

You get 3 sizes of buds to attach to the earphone large, medium and small, the medium one comes already attached and this seemed to be too big for me so I chose the smaller fitting - it was TOO small - my ears were so sore and uncomfortable with the earphone in place.

As for the "Noise Isolating" aspect of them I don't think they worked too well at this, The sound quality was a bit mish and mash - one minute the volume level was too low and the next it was unbearably high!

I would not purchase again - I had them for a week of unbearable ear discomfort before buying a new pair by a different brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 1 Jan 2014
This was the third pair of this type headphone that I have bought. They are the only ones my son uses. The quality is excellent and the they are brilliant value for money. Delivery was fast and it is good that there is an assortment of colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, 12 Dec 2013
I love these headphones. I use them all the time at the gym, and with my ipod. Fairly comfortable for the cheap price too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Nov 2013
Miss Victoria J. Burley "Vicki Burley" (South Witham, England) - See all my reviews
these are brilliant for reasonably priced earphones. I like the colour, the sound quality is very good and they seem durable. I have had mine for about 6 months now and they are as good as new. They act like a sports earphone in that there is an extra bit of moulding which helps them to stay in your ears. This means I can run with them in as they don't fall out as easily as the basic ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars great earphones, 1 Aug 2013
great earphones. they are the only ones I haven't broken and they are still going strong after 2 + years of having them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super headphones, 31 July 2013
D T "D T" (N. Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
My Daughter wanted these purely for the colour (I know) however these are super little headphones and great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 Jun 2013
I prefer earphones that sit in the ear canal because I have small ears. I was slightly disappointed that these have the hard plastic bit that sits just inside the ear, because they are a bit big for my ears and aren't entirely comfortable.

However, with a bit of wiggling around I can get them in a suitable position in my ears, and they do keep most noise out. The quality of the sound through the headphones is good too.

Be warned if you commute by train, station announcements and loud on-train announcements still get through - I've had to replay some podcasts that I couldn't hear properly when at the station.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 April 2013
Pretty decent set of earphones. The shape is pretty different to ones I've had before but they definitely look great. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple ears, 15 Mar 2013
I broke my last pair trying to listen to music on the laptop while carrying it around! They're comfortable and cut out extraneous noise.

ARRAY(0x9d26aa14)