on 1 September 2012
Great product, expansion is very good and inside has a waterproof membrane. The only negative is the outer waterproof cover is a bit flimsy and in my opinion the rucksack straps are uneccessary as they just create bulk on top (think I might cut them off!). Otherwise very good product, it passed it waterproofing on 2 days of heavy rain on the bike and not 1 drop of water inside and everything was dry.
on 1 August 2013
extremely easy to fit to my yamaha yzf 600r very good support doesnt move about on the seat at all. Holds the shopping and has a very handy extender to increase internal capacity. rode in rain didnt seem to bother it at all. yet to test it against a north wales winter but i'm sure it will be as good as it has been since i bought it. would have no hesitation in buying another if my wife would let me have another bike that is (you must always have a dream!!!!!)
on 7 October 2012
fits well on back of bike, really handy to carry and use as short stay bag, great space, and the extendible zip comes in very handy, suggest you also but a padlock with the bag for security, good buy!
on 1 August 2013
Excellent piece of kit, expands to hold more stuff. Quickly detachable,much better than a topbox as it is not affected by winds.
on 22 December 2013
It was a good choice deciding to purchase one of these. Its capacity and many ways of safely attaching it to the tail of the bike makes it a good way to carry shopping around.
on 7 May 2015
Great bit of kit, left the rain cover in the garage in a hurry to meet my mates for a run up to Scotland from Swindon Wilts , it rained all the way as soon as we got on the M5, was thinking about wet clothes all the way up but no need to have worried it was all dry when unpacked,
on 25 July 2015
I purchased this after reading the reviews of others and, having now used it myself, I'm very pleased with it as it does exactly what I want. Its well made and fit for purpose and the only thing I don't like about it are the rucksack type straps, which I intend to cut off before I next use it, as the zipped pocket at the top they fold in to could be used for other things. However, this is only my personal view as others may find them useful.
on 20 June 2016
Fits fine on my Honda although not secured under the saddle. Masses of space. Some of the accoutrements are not needed and take a pouch that could be used for storage. But others may use as back pac etc really good quality and materials.. Unlikely to be beaten for price.
on 2 July 2014
Excellent piece of kit, easy to fit, will take a full face helmet, looks good.
on 13 November 2014
the Autokicker tail pack bag Top class,but sadley it would not fit my triumph rocket 3 bike.because the triumph rear rack was made to
small not autokickers falt at all.

See one answered question