Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now

on 6 May 2014
I always us dermalogica and am very happy with their products.
I know they are a bit more expensive but you only need to use a small amount and l know the resurfacing cleanser
will probably last about nine months.
I used it everyday for the first week and now use it once a week and my skin is lovely and smooth.l also use the ultra
calming cleanser the rest of the week to remove any make-up.
Their conditioning body wash has an amazing smell and l use the ultrarich body lotion with a squirt of stress relief treatment oil
added to it now and again. It can be a bit pricey so l get my husband to buy it for me xmas and birthdays but as l say you dont
need to use much and it lasts for ages.
on 30 August 2012
Takes away any dullness and really cleans your skin.
Only using it at night means your other products have a great base to work with and improve their performance.
Any dry patches are removed without harsh scrubbing.
on 7 March 2014
this is the best product i have ever used. i only use dermilogica now. i use the moisturiser and the cleanser too. quite remarkable results.
on 31 December 2015
Feels like a really deep cleanse. Wouldn't do without this product in my daily routine. After 1-2 months of use it really begins to improve complexion. Great for more mature skin, large pores, and shiny skin.
on 23 October 2015
Have been using this product for years. When I ran out recently & tried to live without, it was horrible! My face never felt clean. I thoroughly recommend this cleanser.
on 24 December 2014
Love this cleanser..have used it for a while. Good to find it at a great price with fast delivery. This time I ordered on a Sunday afternoon and it arrived on Monday!
on 9 February 2014
I did not like the feel of this cleanser but it does leave your feeling clean however it felt like it was stripping my skin so would not suggest for sensitive skin.
on 8 May 2014
My face and neck feels and looks truly different after every use. Not greasy, extremely good for sensitive skin. Highly recommended!
on 26 April 2013
Gets rid of flaky skin, smooths skin and tightens pores. Very happy. Would recommend it to my friends and family
on 29 May 2015
I love this product my skin looks so much brighter you can tell the difference after just one use.