4.0 out of 5 stars Weird, but it works!
So, a hairbrush with batteries that claims to release ions to de frizz and flatten your hair! A bit weird, a bit spooky, but it does actually seem to work. I have middleaged frizzy salt and pepper hair and it has made a difference, my hair seems to lie flatter for longer.

The brush itself has wide set apart bristles and an off switch in the handle. Its comfy to...
Published 14 months ago by J. S. Bundy

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted my money
Totally waste of money to be honest. It is a normal brush with little steam that hardly makes difference to my hair. My hair is fussy but straight. I am v disappointed.
Published 9 months ago by Simsim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's hard to be excited about a hair brush isn't ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
It's hard to be excited about a hair brush isn't it? Well, not anymore! This brush really does do what it claims. Combined with Braun's HD730 Iontec dryer, you really can't go wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
I have coarse, slightly frizzy hair worn in a bob a couple of inches below my chin. I brushed one side with the Braun brush and the other side with a normal brush. Both sides were flattened and smoothed by brushing. There was no visible difference between either side. After a minute, both sides of my hair pinged back out into their normal pre-brushing shape. So no lasting result. No extra shine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gimmicky., 19 Oct. 2013
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I pride myself on my long, thick and shiny hair so I thought this brush would be a nice addition to my haircare routine. Wrong! I brushed my hair with the ionic button on and then asked my Husband whether it looked any different. The answer was 'No, it always looks shiny'.

I give the brush its due though, it went through my long, thick hair very easily and didn't tangle it and I also like the fact that you can remove the brush pad to wash it. Apart from that, I certainly wouldn't be recommending it to friends or family. The best brush I own is an old pure bristle one. It cost a fortune when I bought it but it still remains my favourite brush of all time.

There is a bonus to this brush though inasmuch as it stops my hair going all fly away when there is hardly any humidity in the air i.e., during the colder months of the year.

Sorry Braun this brush is just too gimmicky for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
This brush made no difference whatsoever to my hair. It is just a hairbrush. Flyaway hair can be tamed as easily with a cheap metal comb.

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
Very disappointed, should have returned really but decided to keep. A very expensive hair brush, does not make the hair shine at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
I have very thick hair which has a slight wave. The brush does smooth my hair very well although I wouldn't suggest it's a miracle cure for frizzy hair! People have commented how good my hair looks after I have used it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt do what i thought it would do, 20 Aug. 2014
Ms. S. A. Glen "sheila28" (essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
Doesn't really do much I thought it would really make a difference but after using it for quite some time it is just a brush

3.0 out of 5 stars My braun Satin Hair, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
not enough instructions on how to use, I have fine frizzy hair each time I use braun satin 7 BR170 my hair looking smoother.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you want to look like Frankenstein's bride!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
I have thick, dark hair and this was a huge disappointment. Maybe if looking like frankincense...I mean Frankenstein's bride is your thing then this is for you. The box promised, flat silky locks. But the reality was it made my hair MORE static. It DID make it more shiny but what is the point in having shiny hair when it sticks up like an electric shock gone wrong. Maybe it was just me, so I will describe my hair to people who have similar hair types. If you hair comes under the category of below than stay away:

Thick
Wiry - the kind that you can floss your teeth with
Prone to getting big in humid weather
Absorbs water when it rains

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good., 21 July 2014
This review is from: Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush (Personal Care)
I bought this with great expectations but it is just an ordinary brush which takes batteries.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›