on 21 July 2014
I bought this with great expectations but it is just an ordinary brush which takes batteries.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 1 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have very thick, very curly and frizzy hair that is a total nightmare to control, so when I saw this brush I was torn between it being a gimmick and being something that I might actually benefit from. I decided to give it a go and I am very glad that I did.

It is a nice product, feels weighty and solidly built and the tekkie in me loved it when it lit up (yes sad I know). I could hear it doing 'something' when it was switched on but not sure what it was doing!

I didn't use it on wet hair, I blow dried it then straightened my hair and then once that is done and all the flyaway bits are standing on end, I use this brush to tame it all back down. With just a couple of minutes brushing my hair with this brush turned on, my hair looks noticeably smoother and more tame.

I didn't think it would work but I am pleased that it did.
on 13 January 2016
utter rubbish, just a normal brush with a light, not worth the money, nor see any difference in daughters hair with frizz/static. then to return it if item isn't faulty etc ill be charged more, no refunds either, waste money, just use a normal brush
on 23 March 2014
I bought this in the hope of achieving an element of shine and smoothness to my wavy thick hair. Unfortunately it just has not worked. If you have darker, straighter and smoother hair it might be fine, but it made no difference to my hair at all.
on 2 March 2014
I have very thick hair which has a slight wave. The brush does smooth my hair very well although I wouldn't suggest it's a miracle cure for frizzy hair! People have commented how good my hair looks after I have used it.
on 18 August 2014
It does nothing, maybe a temporary difference lasting one minute.
on 23 June 2014
I have straight short hair that gets frizzy when I am in a humid environment. I thought this will work...It did not...My hair looked more frizzy than it seemed before...So I had to return it.
on 13 January 2014
this does just what it says it will do. It has rescued several bad hair days with just a few strokes of the brush
I'm so pleased with mine that I have bought 2 more asChristmas presents
VINE VOICEon 14 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have been using this brush for a couple of weeks and overall it is a nice brush. The bristles get through the knots and tangles easily without hurting my scalp and pulling on my hair. The brush is nice to hold and easy to activate the Iontec technology via an on off switch, the brush lights up when the Iontec is activated. The Iontec technology claims to gives you noticeably shiny hair after the first use. I haven't noticed much of a difference in the terms of the shine however it has made my fine coloured hair less frizzy and flyaway. I have used it on my wet and dry hair and it easy glides through the hair so overall it is a nice brush but I am yet to see any difference in the shine.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
To say that I was sceptical about this item's claim is an understatement, so I was not surprised to find that it is a complete load of tosh. In short it is a hairbrush with a little green light built in, that does nothing other than create an eerie green glow. As a hairbrush it fulfills its job but it does nothing more than that and it certainly doesn't justify the ridiculous cost.

Do yourself a favour and invest in some decent shampoo/conditioner and spend your money elsewhere!