4.0 out of 5 stars Small sizing, otherwise great
Published 12 months ago by Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars Running trousers
These are very comfortable and as described but sadly they only just cover the knee and are not as long as they appeared in the picture. So, I was rather disappointed.
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. L. M. Brice

4.0 out of 5 stars Small sizing, otherwise great, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Women's Aspiration Contour Capri (Apparel)
These feel like good quality, not see-through at all, pocket on back is a fair size for iPod and key. They are a very small size though. I am either a UK 10 or 12 depending on the brand. I ordered these in 12, expected them to be too big and they are pretty snug!! So either I am in urgent need of more running or these are small sizes! Rather tight on the waist and leg, in fact on the leg I got the marks on my skin from the rubber that prevents them from riding up. If between sizes, GO UP!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Ronhill Women's Aspiration Contour Capri (Apparel)
good value for money, feel good quality and nice material ( breathable patch on back of lower leg). The wasit however is a little tight, given how nicely they fitted in the leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Jun 2013
I bought these based on positive reviews posted and am very pleased I did!
They are really comfortable and don't end up around my hips, which I hate, unlike my Gore ones.
Being plain black was also a plus point - psychologically I feel better when I run in stuff that doesn't have colour clashes!
I'll be getting another pair, I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 19 April 2013
I really like ronhill leggings, because they fit round your 'proper' waist so there is no risk of them working their way down as you run. The pocket in the back is handy for your key. The price was fab and delivery was swift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Description is wrong, but picture is correct, 8 Oct 2013
Alora (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered the Aspiration Contour Capris in Black, but was a bit concerned when the confirmation said that I had ordered the Contour Shorts. Nevertheless, the capris arrived and I was relieved to see that I had received what I was expecting.
The Capri leggings are the best I have owned - they fit well, keep their shape well despite repeated washing, and they don't ride up or ride down. I wear them for gym, running, spinning, circuits etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Running trousers, 21 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fit, 3 April 2013
As usual Ronhill clothing excellent fit and quality. A little bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. Struggle when not wearing my Ronhill's!!

5.0 out of 5 stars No slippage!, 18 Mar 2013
I am a keen runner, these are a flattering length, nice style, and do not budge whilstbremainingbcomfy throughout the run. My new favourites!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Feb 2013
Great value and lovely for working out. They have a tie at the waist too so they never fall down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 3 Feb 2013
Fitted great they did not rise up my legs when I exercise and they stayed up when I went jogging .

Ronhill Women's Aspiration Contour Capri