4.0 out of 5 stars No-blend, organic Peruvian Arabica
Not much more to say, it delivers on the promise. This peruvian coffee is lighter in taste (the beans don't seem deeply roasted, some vanilla-coloured touches in the beans), but full of flavor. If you want to experience a pure coffee, go try this one. I got the urge to make my own blend with some other one-farm coffees. Great price-quality.
Published 1 month ago by Thierry Vanroy

3.0 out of 5 stars Run of the Mill Taste
Taste has to be subjective. This coffee suits me as an everyday drinkable one. It does not,to my mind, have that "special" taste that hits you with extra flavour
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by E. Brooker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Run of the Mill Taste, 25 Nov. 2012
E. Brooker "nostalgia" (essex england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suma Fairtrade Organic Peru Cepicafe Coffee Beans 1 kg (Grocery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lottery, 7 May 2014
R. Wilson (Oxon, UK) - See all my reviews
I have had good coffee before from Suma and was looking forward to another positive experience with a new flavour. The pack arrived promptly and was well sealed. The BB date is Dec.

"A spicy, fragrant aroma and citrus fruit taste, this fullbodied coffee..." Rubbiish, it's bland :(

I am getting fed up with the lottery of buying coffee here - there is no consistency of quality and it's more miss than hit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason, 23 May 2014
I drink lots of coffee and whilst I certainly know a good coffee from a bad one I can generally cope with average coffee without complaint. This coffee however is a major disappointment and whilst I wouldn't normally waste food, I'm not sure how I'm going to get through 1 kg of it...

I have a very good quality burr grinder and bar coffee maker that makes excellent coffee with other brands. This coffee produces barely any crema, has weak overall flavour with a muddy taste finish.

Very poor indeed.

4.0 out of 5 stars No-blend, organic Peruvian Arabica, 20 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
great coffee, great price and fast delivery - love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee, makes you feel good, 19 Jun. 2013
Mr. MJ (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
It's not only the taste, aroma and depth of this coffee that make me feel good. The facts that it is Fair-trade and Organic adds to it as well. I recommend this product wholeheartedly.

4.0 out of 5 stars decent coffee, good price, 14 Jun. 2013
It's not the most amazing coffee, but it's not bad. Fairly drinkable and smells great. My kids love to smell the packet when I open it. And the price is fantastic for organic cooperative coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee beans, 8 Mar. 2013
We are working our way through amazon coffee list to find the best, and I must say so far these coffee beans are the best so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 16 Feb. 2015
Lovely coffee, tastes good and as far as the price goes it really saves you spending money on ground coffee in the long run.
I frequently purchase this coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cuppa, 17 July 2014
A decent cup of morning wake-up juice!
It's organic and fair-trade so the only regrets you'll have will be the result of whatever you did the night before.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›