5.0 out of 5 stars They're organic tomatoes and taste like tomatoes
Published 10 months ago by Waldorfbooks

3.0 out of 5 stars Organic tomatoes
I like that these are organic and have no extra ingredient other than 60% tomato and 40% tomato juice. The price is great but 2 of my tins arrived dented, they were very well packed and protected so they were not damaged in transit but rather sent already dented, this is annoying as I would never buy any food in a dented tin.

I am assuming the manufacturer is...
Published 2 months ago by Lova

5.0 out of 5 stars They're organic tomatoes and taste like tomatoes, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Simple product that does the job. I noticed a rather amusing 1 star review on this product that accuses the other reviews of being made by Suma shills - then goes on to recommend another named product - that review complains the tins are short, we haven't experienced this. However bare in mind that a product is sold by weight - your tin being visually short does not mean you've been sold short - weigh what's in the tin - if the weight is short complain to the manufacturer. The positive reviews on this product are made by people that have reviewed many products the negative one by a single product reviewer - but we're the shills!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suma Organic chopped tomatoes, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Excellent product especially as it is organic. Lovely flavor and lived up to my expectations. Will order again. many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Contents first rate. Packaging inadequate, 30 April 2014
BEBOUSTEAD - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
I would recommend these 100% for texture and flavour Made super tomato sauce. BUT the first lot arrived in a flimsy plastic bag which resulted in many dented tins and one split and leaking.

Ainsley Organics replaced the damaged tins promptly and without query, arranging free collection of damaged items so full marks there,too.

5.0 out of 5 stars NO added citric acid, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Are these the only canned tomatoes available now without citric acid added? Can anyone tell me why we are forced to buy citiric acid with all of our tomato products? These do make ones dishes taste better and of course we appreciate the clean organic food. I think cans are harmful to ones food when one leaves food in them once they are opened so always put any left into bowl and cover, Never leave in can.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet toms, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
I always buy these now. Tomatoes at their best.Once you have these there's no going back to others. Even in beef curry you can taste the sweetness and flavour.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!!!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
The tomatoes tasted really nice not acidic like you get from other brands. Go ahead and get yourself one, it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars These have no added citric acid which is why I love them, 26 Feb 2014
P. Mandeville "london gal" (london UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Great quality, use them all the time, wouldnt use anything else.Except Lidl, if I was very broke, and then reluctantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuller tin, fuller flavour, 16 May 2012
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
These are tasty tomatoes. There's much more actual fruit in these cans than the ones we used to buy from the supermarket, which means they're much better value. They also come with a healthy dose of ethics. What more can one ask?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toms, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Brilliant tasting I have not found any better in supermarkets

3.0 out of 5 stars Organic tomatoes, 30 Jun 2014
Lova - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)

I am assuming the manufacturer is not using sun ripened tomatoes, this is reflected in the taste as it could have been better, it tastes ok but not as good as I expected (I have high standard as I grow my own gourmet tomatoes).