Published 15 months ago by MrsPaul

3.0 out of 5 stars Washes well
Keeps its shape and stays white! Sizing a bit small, bought the medium thinking it would be good for a size 12,
doesn't appear any bigger than a 10 at most. Wish i'd gone for the large. apart from that all good.
Published 14 months ago by J. Elliott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit thinner white T than I thought it would be from the picture, 5 Jan 2013
So you'll want to wear something over this, which is the only reason I gave this white long sleeve t-shirt only 4 stars-I was really hoping for a thicker t-shirt; otherwise this is a great tee for several reasons: good colour-stayed bright white through the hot wash, washes and dries well without twisting. Soft, and a longer length than a lot of other ladies t-shirts, too.

I just wish the fabric was a bit thicker because I wanted to wear these as a base layer to fight our cold, damp NE Scotland weather. I needed these to be of a 'winter weight', and they are more 'spring-summer' weight base layer garments.

I waited to review this until after a couple washes-the label said a hot wash was ok so I let 'er have it, lol, a full 90C wash for cottons and threw in some white bath towels too. I don't have a tumble dryer so the three I ordered and received (three days ahead of last estimated delivery, well done seller!) went through the hot wash and then air dried by the wood stove. The t-shirts are fast drying, probably due to the thinness.

After two washings, these are very impressive-NO shrinkage, no twisting, no dingy look and the t-shirts seem to soften even more with each wash. I've washed, worn, and washed again, and the t-shirts have come out of the clothes washer looking new.

I will be browsing the seller's other t-shirts to see if I can find a thicker one that is more of a winter weight, but am definitely keeping these for use this spring and summer. The price on this t-shirt in white is very good even with delivery charge, and the seller got the order to me very quickly in spite of the time of year.

3.0 out of 5 stars Washes well, 19 Feb 2013
J. Elliott (East Sussex) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars womens long sleeve white t, 4 Feb 2013
Arrived in time stated. lovely quality. really bright white. Perfect fit. i will probably order a few more as wash beautifully. thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Very long arms!, 21 Jan 2013
I bought the size XL - for size 14/16 which is what I am. It fitted OK in the body, but the sleeves were about 4 inches too long and I had take them up.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Gildan 64400L Softstyle Womens Ringspun Long Sleeve T-Shirt (Apparel)
Very very disappointed. If I hadn't washed them before wearing them I would have sent them back straight away. The cotton was thin so after only one wash they lost their shape and some seams on the arms have already come away. Not a good buy !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality top, 23 Sep 2013
Mr. G. E. Dessar "greglee" (spalding /uk) - See all my reviews
Nice ladies top good quality on the size i am normally a size 12 but ordered sixe large fits perfectly very satified .

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Jun 2013
Read the previous reviews & thought for the price I'd take a chance. Wish I hadn't!
Size is very small. I'm quite slim and usually buy size 10 because I don't like close fitting clothes, so I ordered a medium in this top and it's quite tight.
Fabric is thinner than I expected but ok for wearing underneath a cardigan or sweater.
It has washed well and the seams haven't twisted like other cheap things I've bought.
You get what you pay for on this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2013
B. Terrace (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable, washes well and keeps its shape. The sleeves are long and have to be turned back but I don't mind.

2.0 out of 5 stars review, 26 Dec 2013
This was present for someone who is not very big normal wears size 12,there is no way it's going to fit them as way way to small Evan through size says large so had give it someone who's size 8_10 hope it fits them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Dec 2013
Janey "Janey" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Lovely soft material. Have washed a few times and it has stayed in shape. Good machining around the cuffs, neck and bottom hem so it can't stretch. I am very pleased. And for the price it is very good indeed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›