4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: Enhanced Colloidal Silver 20 ppm Amber Glass Spray 100ml High pH 9.0 (Personal Care)
Bought the product directly from the optimized energetics website but thought I'd come and review it on amazon to let people know what they're getting for their money. I bought the spray to try and cure a painful raised patch of skin on my back after a few applications I noticed that the pain began to subside and the sore patch began to reduce, this product was quick, clean and easy to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a product that works !!, 30 Sep 2011
Normally cynical of natural products but friend recommended colloidal silver, as I have terrible athletes foot at the moment, so as it was relatively cheap I thought I'd give the spray ago. After a few applications of the spray my athletes foot began to clear up. No horrible powder or chemicals needed just a few sprays of this natural product.
Due to the remarkable results I have decided this is the only product I really need, my husband used it to clear up itchy dry patches on his skin also, I urge anyone who hasn't to try this product out.
It also arrived on time and in good condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Colloidal silver spray, 1 Dec 2013
I could not believe the results after using this spay. While reading feed backs on Amazon I thought it's possibly to good to be true. Now I know that it is true. Fantastic for all sorts of skin and throat infections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec 2014
the spray is just what i need, no colds and flu for me, Brill