5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra cost!, 19 Jun 2012
L. Bailey - See all my reviews
Having looked around for my son who plays football and more football, decided to try these. Now having base layers before, cheaper i must add, my lad wanted skin tight fit with matching leggings. These were reduced which did attract me as 45, which may only last a few months was a bit expensive so 27 felt alot better! My son has just turned 8 but there is not an ounce on him so i ordered the size 8 (for his age) and i was expecting to return them as i thought they would be too big. They are not exactly skin tight but just a little bit loose but with kids being different sizes...this is to be expected. I was surprised as these are perfect and he loves them!The waist is spot on which we do struggle with just because he has no bum and no waist, perfect for the lean young boy. These are also thin and very lightweight, look great so really pleased and definately worth the extra few quid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Dec 2013
Bought for my runner daughter as a base layer, she is very warm and comfy in this, I am pleased,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Feb 2013
Good snug fit of age 8 set for my 8 year old daughter. Kept her nice and warm on ski slopes so well worth the price