5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!
Quality colloidal silver always does the job.
My mother in law has an open wound from yet another operation abroad where there is no "health service" unless you pay for it...and that includes your own bandages and IV drugs!!!!!!!
A nurse comes daily to dress the wound and sprays the silver liberally all around it....the wound is closing and healing nicely...
Published 11 months ago by Haniel

1.0 out of 5 stars has no affect of daughters molluscums
I bought this out of desperation as other reviewers said it had help with molluscums, applied every day but its had no affect at all so have given up with this product
Published 1 month ago by H. Wagner

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Enhanced Colloidal Silver 20 ppm Amber Glass Spray High pH 9.0 (Personal Care)
Quality colloidal silver always does the job.
Last year with another operation the wound was open for about a month with further operations required to see where the infection & puss was coming from....no anti-biotics worked or any amount of surgical cleaning. Finally she used the silver spray we had sent months earlier (as she was suspicious of it!!!) and the infection was clearing up in 2 days and the wound completely closed up by itself within a couple of weeks!!!
Silver kills over 600 single cell pathogens...FACT!

Anti-biotics kill about 12 plus kill all our healthy gut flora which is there as the first line of defence in our immune system. The docs in this country (UK) never advise a patient to replenish their healthy flora after a dose of anti-biotic!!!
How backward of them and why do they not advise it???
In the developed world,nobody is interested in long term health...only in "treating" illness.
How many times do we hear the words: "Treat"..."Manage"..."Prolong"???
And how many times do we hear the word: "Cure"?
Silver is cheap.
Herbs,spices,minerals are relatively cheap with little or no side effects but they cannot be patented = no interest.

An example of modern times we live in: A professor was invited to speak by the American alzheimer's association at an Alzheimers conference in Sri Lanka. He accepted and said it would be wonderful to attend. Later during scheduling he was asked what his topic would be in his address to the conference. He replied that it would be on reversing personal & household toxicity and cleaning the body of heavy metals and poisons and the importance of correct nutrition to clean the brain and thus the dementia will start to reverse. Sounds sensible doesn't it??
He was told to not bother coming and his invitation was cancelled!!!
You see!!! No patented drugs being promoted = zero interest!
The "charities"...the drug cartels...the "specialists" are living off each other in a symbiotic relationship of greed and self interest.

Sorry to wander off the track there but this is the case with colloidal silver as well...when they realised how much could be made from patented new anti biotic drugs silver was shown the back door....ditto Vitamin D3...they published papers 100 years ago as to how it rids the body of nearly all diseases and they filed that one in the bin as well when the hospitals in the USA were emptying after citizens were taking high doses of Vit D2. They changed the measuring unit from mg to iu which made the old mg dose of 20mg (admittedly very, very high) to 1 million iu to scare people into not taking it.We now have D3 available to us which is even safer in high doses. Latest research shows 40,000 iu a day will show no sign of toxicity and we would have to take several million iu a day for many months to even begin to show illness and I very much doubt anybody is going to be swallowing a bottle of this vit each day.

These same strategies are still being used today to anything that threatens the vested interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Collloidal silver spray, 16 Aug 2013
As with many others, my little girl picked up the molluscum virus from nursery or somewhere similar. The doctors said the usual thing, they will go away on their own in 18-24 months. I could not let her have these unsightly spots for that length of time and so researched a treatment and came up with this. If you don't try it you will never know, so I bought this product initially. Couldn't believe it, with in days you could see a difference. No new spots came up and the ones she had either came to a head or just faded away depending on the stage they were at. I bought a 500ml bottle with 25ppm as the smaller bottle didn't last long. I sprayed her twice a day and also as the virus must have aggravated her eczema we treated her for that too, Betnovate cream was the only thing to help the eczema, but that too has calmed right down. My daughter had between 30-40 spots, no one else has picked up the virus in the house so far, Keep clean, avoid scratching and finger nails kept short. Would I use this treatment again, without a doubt, Why do doctors not know about colloidal silver?, even the pharmacist wants our review of silver colloidal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colloidal Silver spray, 16 May 2013
An old remedy brought up to date in this day of instant antibiotics. More people should try old remedies before antibiotics, though not those with medical conditions.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Mar 2012
this product is very good for your sinuses if you
suffer with b locked or painful sinuses this is a
good way to ease the problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff, 16 May 2014
My daughter was diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum by our GP, who then went on to say there is no cure because it is a virus and that it could take up to 18 months to go away. But if you know me I am not taking that lying down, so I searched the internet and I saw a review on here about how someone cleared this nuisance of a virus. Nano silver works, I had to spray it 4 times a day on weekends and twice (more if you want) on school days, I am now in my 3rd week and on my 2nd bottle but it is slowly going. definitely recommend this product. Make sure the face is saturated, when spraying, yes it will get worse before getting better, so persevere.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, 19 May 2013
I liked sprayed it in mouth on face. Will use it again. Tasteless cleaned my ears n disinfected cotton balls n swabs with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well..!!, 28 Jun 2014
Excellent!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As an extra help, 31 Jan 2014
Always a good extra to help keep my throat clear, but remember not always an alternative, you need to see the doctor too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cure for Molluscum, 13 May 2014
Having let my 6 year old Son suffer with Molluscum for 6 months with no signs whatsoever of them going away I decided to do some research on the net to see what others had tried to rid themselves and their loved ones of these nasty pesky growths. Colloidal Silver seemed to get the most consistent reviews for possible cures so I went on Amazon and ordered this.... Only 5 days after starting using it 3 times day on his 3 Molluscum the one on is lip was completely gone and healed by yesterday (in 4 days!) the one on his face is starting to shrink and dry and the huge one on his stomach is half the size and definatley on its way out. Simply spray on the affected part and leave to dry. At bedtime I also spray some on the dressing part of a plaster and leave it on overnight. in my view a miracle cure from an otherwise untreatable horrendous unsightly condition, wish I'd research it months ago - Thank You Colloidal Silver. Have also read that it cures almost everything so i'll definitely be keeping some in my medicine cupboard from now on. This one is 20ppm and worked fine but assume that the stronger ones have a stronger and even quicker effect although do your research as I'm not sure if the stronger ones are safe to drink.

1.0 out of 5 stars has no affect of daughters molluscums, 11 Jun 2014