5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love the flavor. Got to love the results.
With a perfect blend of ingredients to meet your physical goals. You can also rely on an awesome taste!
Seriously. Apart from using PHD and showing signs of great results. I can always look forward to my shakes. Because they taste damn good!
Low in carb. low in sugar. low in fat. Its designed for anyone following any type of diet.
Published on 9 July 2012 by Nathan Hewitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Eugh
I had pharma gain in this flavour, given to me by my cousin but since I'm conscious of calories I thought I'd go for this one.

It does not taste the same!

It's really unpleasant, the flavour seemed to catch the back of my throat as if it was scratching it with it's awfulness. Even added to smoothies it wasn't nice. I finished it so to not waste...
Published 15 months ago by Lauren

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love the flavor. Got to love the results., 9 July 2012
Nathan Hewitt "The good life" (Cardiff U.K) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, high quality!! 5/5 from me, 7 Sep 2014
It's the first time I've bought PhD Pharma Vanilla Crème Flavoured Whey Eco Pouch Protein Powder. I was looking for protein powder which would be high in protein but at the same time wouldn't have loads of sugar in it. Yet, I didn't want to spend a fortune.. So after big reaserch I've decided to try this one.
I do not like sweet things so I was a bit worried I might no like it. But this vanillla flavoured powder is just very nice, not too sweet. And it tastes delicious. I'm drinking it after my workouts, and by mixing it with cold milk it's really refreshing as well. It dosen't have bad taste at the end like some of the powders has. It mixes with milk/water very well, not leaving little lumps etc.
Overall I'm really pleased with my purchase. I'm definiteley going to buy another one, probably will try different flavours as well.
Great price for 908g and high quality product! Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best flavour, 26 Oct 2013
PhD supplements are my favourite and the pharma whey HT+ range is good. i personally now prefer the pharma pure range, and can happily have the vanilla creme flavour twice a day as recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 22 Oct 2013
Tastes good and does the job with sustained use. I think this is one of the better whey products in the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 1 Aug 2012
This is the best tasting protein shake I've tried, I've only had it with milk but it tastes just like a vanilla milkshake :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Phd, 4 Dec 2011
This review is from: PhD Pharma Chocolate Flavoured Whey Eco Pouch Protein Powder 908g (Personal Care)
A brilliant tasting shake, that mixes easily. Great results and a fraction of the price of some of the other hyped up protein shakes out there. I am converted ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste!, 1 Dec 2014
Tastes great and mixes easily, I mix it with coconut milk (you'll get it in fridge isles in supermarket, not the canned variety!) have tried a couple of other protein powders and they taste very synthetic but this is lovely! I'll definitely buy this make again and try a different flavour, they have so many that sound good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 July 2014
Great product, really fast delivery and great customer service. Product smells and tastes great too i nearly want to take more of it which is a lot to say about a protein shake. I have only been on it a week so I cant vouch for how effective it is but so far i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shake, 25 May 2014
Tastes lovely , not too sweet like some can be . As other reviews state mixes well highly recommended will definitely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic taste, 24 April 2014
Simon Adams (UK) - See all my reviews
Phd Do food quality whey products and of those I have tried can't beat this one for taste, vanilla creme.