5.0 out of 5 stars great!
as a glasses wearer, i cant usually wear kit like this without my glasses steaming up - and without one i tend to breathe in a couple of insects now and again! with the nose hole & vents, no more steamy eyes :)
Published on 8 Sept. 2012 by Mister Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
Okay for price, 5 stars, if you want a sub £5 mask you can stop reading this review now and know that it is the best one you'll buy.

Published on 8 Nov. 2012 by Oly

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski

However I would urge you to stretch your budget a little bit and buy a full silk balaclava. As a winter motorcyclist I know how bad the cold can get. I personally use both this mask and a balaclava (Handy sowed together). This works brilliantly.

My main problem with this is that trying to get a helmet on over it often catches the nose and slides down. This is where a balaclava comes in useful, it also has no protection for the back of you neck and does up behind your ears, pictures are a bit misleading here as it looks as though this is not the case. Clever photography I guess.

No worries, buy it don't buy it either way you won't waste your money. It works well with something else. I just wish I could spend £15 for something I could wear off the shelf with no modifications and not get a cold neck!

Cheers
Oly
Cyborg Maintenance

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 15 Nov. 2011
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
I bought this item as I ride mountain bike to work so I wanted to keep my nose, cheek, ears and neck warm. I have found the product ok not bad at all as you really pay for what you get.
The cold does get through the fleece only when you are riding bike fast. Its not tight enough to stick to your face. The ventilattion is ok but you will get used to it soon. When I am riding up hill I breat with opening my mouth as I need more air. This thing does obstruct it but its fine if you are breathingthrough nose. The moisture control is preety good it doesnt soak up. The velcro at the back is standard and does the job.
I would recomend to wear this with a standarf scarf under neath as then the fit is better and th eheat is retained much better. It does't stay that well up to cover your ears (especially the tip of the ears when you move your neck side to side)so I have paired it with ear muffs and now its fine. It is light weight so not heavy on teh face and doesnt leave any mark as its soft also.
I wont recomend this if you are riding a motor bike or a bi cycle and travveling high speed. Then I would recomend you to get some thing slightly thicker. However when you wear this other items like a scarf or ear muffs then this product is fine. I dont recomend this for middle of winter or for sub zero temperature as then you would need some thing thicker to warm up. over all the price that you pay is justifiable. Please note do not wear a wolly scarf underneath this then you will roast. You need scarfs which are made of cotton fabrics and which are long so that you can wrap it round more then once. Also my head is small so the fit isnt that great so thats another thing to think of you if you are of smaller build. If you wear it high up your face then it will pul the lower lid of your eyes which is a issue but soon you will get used to it. I have bene using this for a week now and I am used to it. Comapred to riding bike with out this it does keep my face warm but barely not a lot. End of teh day its better then nothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 8 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars neoprene face mask, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
Ideal for keeping your face and ears nice and warm in this horrible weather we are having also your neck

4.0 out of 5 stars well made fit nice, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
good product well made. fits really nice but i had to pick a something i change would be a deeper band at the back of the neck as i find small draft between it and my jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly effective., 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
There are a lot of reviews complaining about the smell. Yeah, it was pretty strong at first and seemed unusable, but I aired it for a bit and sprayed some of my perfume onto it, have since been out on a 2.5 hour round trip on pillion and it made a huge difference vs no mask or warmer. Surprisingly so, where I could have my visor open on the motorway and my mouth and neck were warm and I could breathe - plus no smell, be it the factory smell or my perfume. Visor closed, my vision didn't fog (probably also due to my helmet's vents). When I got home I saw some damp at the mesh vent, assume it was doing it's job. I bought a snood too, but that is great for my neck not so much for my head as it is too thick - to be fair, I am going to buy a good thermal balaclava, but this is going to be a useful piece of clothing still plus it was so cheap.

Con: Hard, as is anything with a motorcycle helmet, to get it in place. Ended up having to bite it in my mouth when I put my helmet on to stop it from getting caught. This is why a full head balaclava is better - will try what another reviewer said and stitch this to one of those.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Feb. 2012
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
Brought this to keep face warm during recent cold weather. As a wearer of glasses this is great as has vents which allows me breath without steaming up glasses to point that can't see a thing. Would recconmend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
I couldn't believe the price of this item so I bought it to try it,
It is what it is and is ideal for use when I'm out on my mountain bike. ;-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Stinky mask, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
It doe the job of keeping your much warm in the colder weather, but on arrival and unpacking it ,it stank of that nasty neoprene smell , so much |I had to leave it outdoors fro a good few days until the smell abated, then and only then was it wearable.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 26 May 2014
This review is from: WMA Neoprene Neck Warm Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
superb item tiny bit small holes for breathing apart from that does the job keep me warm and protect from wind on my face when i am running or on bike but i wear glasses so they steam when breathing but only when you going from cold to warm room.