5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, comfortable pillow for Hello Kitty lovers
Published 7 months ago by Sarah Tunkel

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't hate it really, I have never received it.
This was ordered with a few other items which arrived before Christmas, the itemized delivery note was inside the box showing that this cushion was in there also. No sign of it, have tried unsuccessfully to contact Amazon to let them know but as yet have not been able to get the correct department. Perhaps a negative response on this page will help.
Published 3 months ago by Pat

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, comfortable pillow for Hello Kitty lovers, 8 Sep 2013
Sarah Tunkel (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Character World Hello Kitty Pink Bow Shaped Cushion (Kitchen & Home)
My daughter has had one of these for a couple of years now, and we've also given them to some of her friends as birthday presents. They are surprisingly durable and surprisingly comfortable. Our daughter takes hers on all holidays and sleepovers - she won't sleep without it! Look carefully at all the Amazon buying options as this item seems to be listed in a number of different ways (cushion, pillow, plush... etc) and at different prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddly, 18 May 2012
William Dodd "AM Dodd" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely soft and cuddly cushion that my daughter loves very much, lovely for sitting on the bed. Not a bad size too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello kitty, 16 Aug 2013
These cushions are very nice and well done. The quality seems to be very good. I bought three of them to my daughter and she loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 April 2014
Mrs. V. Bradley "bookaholic" (Kidderminster, Worcs., England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Bought this for my daughter's birthday as she is Hello Kitty mad. I am too. OK so we admit it we are just great big kids at heart. The cushion is well made and is lovely and soft. So cute that I was almost tempted to keep it for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Cushion, 16 Jan 2014
Ideal present for a little girl. My friend's little daughter loves it and it is also very useful. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 16 Dec 2013
Joefish1 (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
Bought for my mum for Christmas as she loves hello kitty, turned up and even I am very impressed with it! Small size so perfect for head rest or novel cushion on a sofa, and very soft :) She will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Nov 2013
It's maybe a bit thin in my opinion, but overall a pretty good product for any Hello Kitty fans. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cushion, 10 Jan 2013
Very nice cushion, excellent for present to a woman/girl. I don't know how it will last but it looks very cute, with nice colors.

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't hate it really, I have never received it., 8 Jan 2014

ARRAY(0xa7cac558)