on 8 September 2013
My daughter has had one of these for a couple of years now, and we've also given them to some of her friends as birthday presents. They are surprisingly durable and surprisingly comfortable. Our daughter takes hers on all holidays and sleepovers - she won't sleep without it! Look carefully at all the Amazon buying options as this item seems to be listed in a number of different ways (cushion, pillow, plush... etc) and at different prices.
on 18 May 2012
This is a lovely soft and cuddly cushion that my daughter loves very much, lovely for sitting on the bed. Not a bad size too.
on 16 August 2013
These cushions are very nice and well done. The quality seems to be very good. I bought three of them to my daughter and she loves them.
on 16 December 2013
Bought for my mum for Christmas as she loves hello kitty, turned up and even I am very impressed with it! Small size so perfect for head rest or novel cushion on a sofa, and very soft :) She will love it.
on 8 September 2014
Beautiful cushion. Lovely and soft. Good quality and well made. Can be washed, which is just as well as it's white. A licensed Sanrio Hello Kitty product and at £4, a real bargain.
on 10 January 2013
Very nice cushion, excellent for present to a woman/girl. I don't know how it will last but it looks very cute, with nice colors.
on 16 January 2014
Ideal present for a little girl. My friend's little daughter loves it and it is also very useful. Highly recommended.
on 30 November 2013
It's maybe a bit thin in my opinion, but overall a pretty good product for any Hello Kitty fans. Would recommend.
on 3 November 2014
my 6 year old niece loved it as part of her birthday presents, good size, good price, great in a girly bedroom
on 10 January 2016
Super fast delivery and great quality of material.The qualiy reflects the price. Very pleased overall.