5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect batteries & best deal
Best batteries ever, very good deal, fast delivery.
I strongly recommend Duracell as they are long lasting in my son's electronic toys.
Published on 2 Jan 2012 by Olivier

3.0 out of 5 stars Good service, as usual, but the batteries have only ONE year shelf life. I would have expected at least a five year best before
The batteries have only a ONE year shelf life. I would have expected a best before date of at least three years. I am disappointed with this product, for that reason.
Published 16 months ago by frank budd

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra are the best for our torches, 21 Feb 2014
P. Mendham (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duracell MX2400 Ultra Power AAA Size Batteries--Pack of 24 (Personal Care)
We have tried so many makes of batteries and the ultra have much more staying power, does what they say on the TV advert,

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of batteries!, 29 Jan 2014
We get through a lot of batteries in our house. These seem to last longer than most others so large packs work out cheaper for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars a bargin, 23 Jan 2014
These batteries were a bargin I won't buy any different batteries than duracell because they are the best and they last longer than other batteries when I need to buy more batteries I will be keeping to the same seller what's good about this seller is you get your item the next day so thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars lasted me ages, 11 Jan 2014
bought these batteries a bit back now and still have them. well worth the money. I will buy again. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last longer, 2 Jan 2014
J. F. Crowley "J F C" (u. k.) - See all my reviews
Love these batteries because they seem to last longer than any others. Better to buy in packs of 24 because it reduces the unit cost of each battery. They have a longer date. Would reccomend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Price, 8 Dec 2013
What more can I say? Great make, brilliant batteries, at a fantastic price and will keep my gadgets going for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are such great value and you can check how much power is ..., 26 Nov 2013
I have some of those 3 LED lights that you push to click on and off that take 3 AAA batteries each.
I accidentally left the lights on for 35 hours and when I returned; the batteries were "dead" but the lights were still on. So they kept the light on, even though it was dimmer at that point, for such a long time. They are such great value and you can check how much power is left within so you don't throw out batteries that could be used for other things.

I prefer no other for my LED lights and torches as they last the longest on the brightest output.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is very very excellent value for money for the amount you get and ..., 26 Nov 2013
This is very very excellent value for money for the amount you get and a very fast and quick delivery which is always needed for these things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable price, 8 Nov 2013
I would write too much about the batteries, they are great, last very long. But the price is unbelievable, it's so much cheaper than in the supermarkets, they must be making more profit on it, than on any other product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 1 Nov 2013
Very cheap price! Only ones that last in the digital camera. just as it says on the box, great value

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›