Size: 6 Pack|Change

on 10 November 2012
Good value long lasting product.Much better than the cheaper versions on the market.Will certainly be purchasing more in future months when required.
on 27 December 2012
I have used Duracell batteries for 3 decades because they never leaked and were guaranteed not to do so. However in the last 18 Months I have had Duracell batteries leak in a clock, a toy train and most recently a Wii controller. The Wii batteries where marked as good until 2018 and had only been in the controller for 6 months.

After researching this I have found many people have had Duracell batteries leak. After contacting Duracell I have also learned that they no longer guarantee their batteries against leaking.

Very disappointing given that Duracell have managed to consistently make batteries that don't leak for all these years.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2012
Can't ask for more from a battery, works great last for ages does what it says on the tin, job well done
They're good value ( £9 in Tesco ) and were delivered very quickly there is not much more to say as what can you say about batteries apart from they weren't old stock - expiry date 2019 !!
on 8 January 2015
Used these batteries to power a power hungry child projector toy, other batteries only lasted 1 week with average use (2-3 times a night) However these have now gone through that week and continue to work!

I think they cost me an extra 6p per battery so i sacrificed not having a chocolate bar from the vending machine this week so turned out to be cost neutral and I saved 300 calories from adding to my waistline.
on 18 October 2015
Having done a good bit of shopping around to find the cheapest price these batteries compared favourably. I paid £6.69 but I found them retailing at over £10 elsewhere so they are very good value.
They have a good lifespan with an expiry date of 2019 and keep my gadgets going for weeks and weeks
on 22 November 2013
What can I say about batteries - they either work or they don't! However, I bought them to go into a torch and when our electricity was cut off for 36 hours during the recent storms, I was certainly glad that I had a good supply of them for my torch - they came in very handy!
on 4 February 2012
EXCELLENT SERVICE. NEXT DAY DELIVERY. VERY WELL PACKAGED AND A GREAT PRICE TOO. WILL BE BACK FOR MORE! SO MUCH MORE CONVENIENT THAN SEARCHING SHOPS. THANK YOU.
on 28 August 2013
I use this for my portable CD/radio player and I find whilst Duracell aren't the longest lasting batteries for my device, it does last longer than several other brands of similar price, so it's worth buying them. This particular buy was a bargain I thought, because you get a 6 pack instead of the usual 4 pack. I bought 2 packs as my device takes 4 batteries, but with a 2 pack I essentially get 3 lots of batteries for my device, yet I've paid less than all the other offers going on Amazon for 2x 4packs. This means I get a cheaper deal and an extra lot of batteries free (hope this makes sense - you'll need to do some calculations in your head!).
on 21 September 2012
I usually always buy Duracell batteries but thought I could get away with some cheaper ones as it was only for an alarm clock.
Never again the cheap batteries only lasted a day the duracell battery it replaced had been in the alarm clock for 6 months.
There is no savings to be made by buying cheap batteries,,,
I therefore recommend only using Duracell just shop around and get a good deal like these 6 batteries for less than a £1 each,
2 are nearly a fiver in my local shop.