5.0 out of 5 stars D Batteries.
My old radio powered by these D batteries, had them in the radio since last December.
The radio on nearly every day, I think I 've have had my monies worth.
Published 16 months ago by Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars Duracell batteries not what they used to be
I have used Duracell batteries for 3 decades because they never leaked and were guaranteed not to do so. However in the last 18 Months I have had Duracell batteries leak in a clock, a toy train and most recently a Wii controller. The Wii batteries where marked as good until 2018 and had only been in the controller for 6 months.

After researching this I have...
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by S. Hayward

1.0 out of 5 stars Duracell batteries not what they used to be, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Duracell MN1300 Plus Power D Size Batteries--Pack of 6 (Accessory)

After researching this I have found many people have had Duracell batteries leak. After contacting Duracell I have also learned that they no longer guarantee their batteries against leaking.

Very disappointing given that Duracell have managed to consistently make batteries that don't leak for all these years.

5.0 out of 5 stars D Batteries., 19 Dec. 2013
The radio on nearly every day, I think I 've have had my monies worth.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT USE IN MAGLITE TORCH - THEY LEAK, 24 Aug. 2012
SO far I have had them leak in 2 - 6D maglites ruining them. Batteries stuck and never come out. Also ruined a AAA and an AA maglite. Love Maglite torches but don't use Duracell they leak - check the web common fault.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of breed, 4 Jun. 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
We bought these Duracell D cells for use in a trail camera. They work well and have a long life in the current UK climatic conditions although we find they can struggle in low winter temperatures - hence four stars. We are trying to switch to rechargeable cells which we have achieved for AA and AAA cells although available rechargeable D cells and accompanying chargers are quite expensive.

We still find Duracell the longest lasting ones in this size of cell and not significantly more expensive than other lesser brands although the Amazon price is not heavily discounted. Unless you are willing to invest in rechargeable cells of this size with a matching charger these are, in my opinion a best of breed. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell D-batteries, 22 Nov. 2014
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Quality batteries as you would expect from Duracell - good output and long lasting. Very pleased with these - if in doubt buy a good brand

3.0 out of 5 stars Duracell mn1300 plus power d size batteries, 20 Mar. 2014
I was dissapionted with the batteries at least two were leaking when they arrived and I would think twice before ordering any more

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
What can I say, they arrived on time and work!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
work well

5.0 out of 5 stars big batteries., 7 July 2014
R. Morgan - See all my reviews
Batteries. Electric. Makes magic happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
very good value for money, delivered very promptly.best source for the item that i could find.