5.0 out of 5 stars D Batteries.
My old radio powered by these D batteries, had them in the radio since last December.
The radio on nearly every day, I think I 've have had my monies worth.
Published 19 months ago by Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars Duracell batteries not what they used to be
I have used Duracell batteries for 3 decades because they never leaked and were guaranteed not to do so. However in the last 18 Months I have had Duracell batteries leak in a clock, a toy train and most recently a Wii controller. The Wii batteries where marked as good until 2018 and had only been in the controller for 6 months.

After researching this I have...
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by S. Hayward

1.0 out of 5 stars Duracell batteries not what they used to be, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Duracell MN1300 Plus Power D Size Batteries--Pack of 6 (Personal Care)

After researching this I have found many people have had Duracell batteries leak. After contacting Duracell I have also learned that they no longer guarantee their batteries against leaking.

Very disappointing given that Duracell have managed to consistently make batteries that don't leak for all these years.

5.0 out of 5 stars D Batteries., 19 Dec. 2013
The radio on nearly every day, I think I 've have had my monies worth.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT USE IN MAGLITE TORCH - THEY LEAK, 24 Aug. 2012
SO far I have had them leak in 2 - 6D maglites ruining them. Batteries stuck and never come out. Also ruined a AAA and an AA maglite. Love Maglite torches but don't use Duracell they leak - check the web common fault.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of breed, 4 Jun. 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
We bought these Duracell D cells for use in a trail camera. They work well and have a long life in the current UK climatic conditions although we find they can struggle in low winter temperatures - hence four stars. We are trying to switch to rechargeable cells which we have achieved for AA and AAA cells although available rechargeable D cells and accompanying chargers are quite expensive.

We still find Duracell the longest lasting ones in this size of cell and not significantly more expensive than other lesser brands although the Amazon price is not heavily discounted. Unless you are willing to invest in rechargeable cells of this size with a matching charger these are, in my opinion a best of breed. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell D-batteries, 22 Nov. 2014
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Quality batteries as you would expect from Duracell - good output and long lasting. Very pleased with these - if in doubt buy a good brand

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent price, acceptable performance, 8 Jun. 2015
Chris B (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Decent enough batteries for powering MagLite torches and other devices which use 'D' cells. I have not directly compared battery life with parts from other manufacturers, but these were a sensible price (certainly cheaper than you'd find them on the high street, or in a supermarket).

If you find yourself needing to change them regularly, I'd strongly suggest some AA NiMh rechargeables and some adapters to allow you to fit AA batteries in devices that take D cells.

3.0 out of 5 stars Duracell mn1300 plus power d size batteries, 20 Mar. 2014
I was dissapionted with the batteries at least two were leaking when they arrived and I would think twice before ordering any more

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it- but the seller packaging dreadful!, 25 Feb. 2014
Great batteries, great price and recommended seller - the only gripe is the packaging was naff. The packaging was torn due to the weight of the item and not packaged in what I feel should have been far better protection. Sellers should realise that products are not handled greatly by the post or in it and should accommodate for such. A flimsy jiffy bag (not of good quality either) was not enough hence the four stars and not five.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 29 Aug. 2012
Work well, arrived on time, not with the post, later on during the day, don't know why. They work well and last VERY long, needed them to put in my babys bouncer. The usual batteries would've ran out already but that massager has been on all day, everyday for 3 days now and has not ran out. Which is good for me because it saves me taking it out and putting more in and keeps the baby relaxed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as u expect from Duracell, 11 Jan. 2014
I brought it for my baby's rocking chair and the first one lasted for more than a month even sometimes we forgot the chair on during the night, and lots of times daytime, too when she wasn't in the chair. I don't know, f the chair uses just so little energy, or the battery is so good, but i wouldn't expect anything less from Duracell. Well done Duracell, ones again.