5.0 out of 5 stars AN ULTRA BARGAIN
We have used Duracell Ultra batteries for many years now, I believe they are one of the best Alkaline batteries on the market and full credit to Amazon, their price is much cheaper than most on the high street, even allowing for the 3 for 2 offers.

Published 8 months ago by LandlubberDave

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine !!!
I always buy batteries from Amazon and I have never had problems until this order. I don't think these batteries are genuine as 80% of batteries doesn't hold charge for more than 24-48h !!! So disappointed with quality.
Published 9 months ago by abvilejn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine !!!, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Duracell MX1500 Ultra Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 24 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars AN ULTRA BARGAIN, 10 Nov 2013

We use them in a variety of equipment, including cameras, radio's, portable players and of course torches and we do seem to get the expected longevity out of them especially bearing in mind the compact dimensions of an AAA or AA battery. If I did have any doubts about any battery life as some do, then I would check firstly that they are well within the "use by date" (my last AA batteries from Amazon were Mar 2019.) The date is printed on the batteries, and secondly, that the appliance that they are feeding is not faulty and draining their current. Also, different devices demand different amounts of power.

Regarding their "Power Check" intergrated tester, I at first thought this to be a bit gimmicky, but must confess that we find it to be quite useful. Power to the people!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars power up, 8 Feb 2014
Durracell ultra battery i find is a very good battery and getting the 24pack on amazon is brillianty priced i find on occasion checking the power levels very helpful and these batterys do last well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Half the price of my local supermarket., 16 Feb 2014
So far so good. Delivered early, looking clean and fresh. Charge indicator shows full and ready for action. Surprised at the negative reviews around but they do seem to be from a couple of years ago. I will edit the review if the batteries fail to perform.

3.0 out of 5 stars ultra power batteries, 4 Nov 2013
did not order turbo batteries. or do you want to get rid of old stock.
order duracell ultra power aa batteries. not turbo.

3.0 out of 5 stars ???, 19 Oct 2013
I received Duracell turbo instead of ultra Power. I am disappointed with this product, for that reason and I am unsure if I want to buy this product in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered Ultra Power, did not receive Ultra Power, but received Turbopower, 2 Oct 2013
Unsure in as much that I ordered Ultra Power MX 1500 and received Duracell Turbo MN1500, I did not return as I am unsure if Turbo is the same as Ultra Power in power efficiency

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE?, 22 Aug 2013
I purchased these Ultra Power batteries 12th December 2012.
Since the following January to july I have changed the two batteries in my mouse SIX times!! whereas the lesser plus power ones bought from supermarkets last for well over a year. And now less than SEVEN WEEKS after changing my keyboard batteries they have needed changing again.
something is not right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 24 April 2013
James Storie - See all my reviews
I like Duracell batteries they do seem to last longer then other batteries and these were excellent value including delivery,

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware Poor Quality & Leaking Duracell Ultra, 9 April 2012
Lawrence (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I don't know what is up with Duracell but I have just purchased some and they were leaking in the box! The batteries look badly corroded with the outside skin peeling back. They were dated March 2018 so well within their sell by date. I have also increasingly noticed early failure and leaking on existing Duracell batteries and have suffered equipment loss. So I believe this is not a new problem. I will be returning these batteries and seeking an alternative manufacturer.

I have tried contacting Duracell direct but they are not accepting any emails and there are many blogs complaining that they have a serious manufacturing quality problem. My advice is do not use these batteries in any equipment you value.