5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful
I have nothing else to say about this series other than, read it.

I recommend to all those people who need an exciting, thrilling supernatural story to spice up their life.
Published on 2 Feb. 2013 by Marie-Claire

3.0 out of 5 stars good book
good book
Published 9 months ago by TraceyT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Blood Like Poison: To Kill an Angel (Blood Like Poison Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I have nothing else to say about this series other than, read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars blood like poison, 12 Feb. 2013
brilliant couldn't put it down,never wanted the story to end,all three books fantastic,gripping the storyline was a great read really enjoyed,wish there was more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Series continues, 23 Jan. 2013
Having read the first 2 books in the series I immediately purchased this as I was enjoying the storyline. Good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 25 May 2013
A very well written series I will certainly be reading all of M Leighton's books starting right now.Hope she continues for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood like Poison, 15 April 2013
This is the last book of the three and all I can say is fantastic read all three in two days I couldn't put them down a must if you like vampire love stories :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 28 Mar. 2013
Absolutely amazing
You need to read all three books. Dude they are amazingly brilliant. Wow wow wow wow wow wow.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 10 Jan. 2013
I read this book in 2 days, which includes a full timetable. I made the time for this book!! It was incredible!! What a way to end a brilliant series!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 30 Dec. 2012
I enjoyed the whole series, not bad for a teeny type thing, and I'm 21 =) although maybe a little lacking in passion?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., 29 Dec. 2012
I didn't do a review for the other two books, purely because I wanted to review the books all at once. I've been writing for maybe eight, nine years now. I was six when I started, when we were asked to write a short story at school. I enjoyed writing and have been writing since. My dream is to be a writer, and by reading these, I have been ukulele inspired to write and publish my stories online. I am currently writing my first story that I'm going to put online and I'm loving it. I'm still in school, though, at the moment, so I don't think I can do too much with my writing yet, considering I'm only fifteen and I have plenty on exams ahead. Honestly, though, I found this book in the teen fantasy category and thought it looked good. I bought them all and started reading the first. I literally didn't put it down and I had finished it by the next morning, I then read the second just as fast. This last one took me longer to read, because of Christmas and a lot of things that were needed to be done, but I found myself sneaking off for an hour or so to read when I could. These books were brilliant, right from the beginning. I've been urging my friend to find and read these books, because I know that they will enjoy them, just as I have. I do wish there were more books in this set, but I suppose you can only go so far with a storyline before it gets tedious, but I would like to read more stories with Ridley and Bo.

5.0 out of 5 stars To kill an angel, 28 Dec. 2012
Great conclusion to the story. Great books I read them in 3days. I couldn't put them down. I'll be reading more from m. Leighton that's for sure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›