5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, delicate earrings!
Absolutely beautiful earrings - much nicer than they look on in the pictures, which don't do them justice. I only bought them for the middle size to use in an upper ear helix piercing. It is really delicate, which is perfect. And my order arrived within three days!

Published on 26 Feb 2011 by manc_lass_2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Hoop earing
These are tiny and will not fit over the lip of your ear. They do not come in pairs either, not a good buy at all, got refund though so great service from amazon.
Published on 28 Aug 2011 by Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, delicate earrings!, 26 Feb 2011

I have been looking for earrings like this for two years (I'm not a fan of the big, chunky hoops that you usually get for upper ear piercings).

I will be having a look to see what else this seller has!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy :), 4 May 2011
I was very happy with my purchase & have no complaints. I never give 5 stars for anything as I think there is always room for improvement, but that's just me. Overall product was exactly what it said on the tin!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hoop earing, 28 Aug 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and easy to bend., 19 Mar 2011
Coffee & Vanilla "Margot" (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought those earrings to use on my ears but I find them too thin and very soft.
During the first day one of them lost its shape and it does not want to close properly again.