5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping
Wow...Downloaded this book on my kindle and took it away on holiday. Unfortunately the Tenerife sun just had to wait. I started to read this and got so engrossed in the story, just couldn't put the book down. I got so involved with the plot, I even dreamt about Aaron's next race and how well he would compete. For someone who can't settle into a book, I was amazed at this...
Published on 7 April 2012 by Bikersteve10

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I bought this book to get me through long hard 12 hour nights. Although you know the content, read as being reality is pure fiction, you cant help to get fully immersed into the whole story. I let myself get fully immersed and got carried along without being able to put it down, totally engrossed and hanging on to every word.

Then it happened!! 75% of the way...
Published on 27 Sep 2012 by veedub1955

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
An amazing thought provoking book.The book comes alive in your hands and makes you think about the world around you....all is not what you really see. An excellent book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
My wife purchased this book for me as a present ,I will thank her it is a good read had to finish I once started well wrote

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
I am not an avid reader and yet am an avid motorcyclist.I found this book to be an excellent read which has encouraged me to read more.

4.0 out of 5 stars 61 degrees, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
About half way through I nearly stopped reading this as it seemed to be a too far from reality but I didn't and was glad I didn't. I really wasn't expecting the ending. Good read if you can get through the middle section.

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
I normally read auto biographies, but reading some of the other reviews and being a bike fan, thought I would give this a go. Well it's taken me 3 days to read, which is bloody good to keep my attention in a book. The details within the book are very accurate and reflects on the authors knowledge or research. I would recommend this to all that want an in-site into being a moto gp rider. But get your hankies at the ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, BUY THIS NOW!!, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
Like most of the other reviews state, this is a must for all you bikers out there that are hooked on motoGP and all things bike related. A brilliant story by Mike Martin who had me actually laughing out loud in parts and a rollercoaster of emotions during others. I genuinely couldn't put this book down.. BUY IT NOW and spread the word.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning book: you must buy it, 17 Dec 2012
William J (rhoose, vale of glamorgan United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
I have a long standing interest in motorbikes and MotoGP, and I found `At 61 degrees' through a general Kindle search for the word `Motorcycle'. I would strongly advise anyone with similar interests to buy this book without hesitation, as it really is a page turning and gripping piece of work. The author really knows his bikes, riders, sport, tracks and commentators, and how to convey the excitement and detail of racing. You'll read other reviews on Amazon slamming it, but those reviewers have totally missed the point. If you suspend belief and read the first 80% as hugely entertaining material, you might look at the clock and be surprised to find that you're still reading it at 2am. To say any more would give away the inventive plot, which veers off in a totally unexpected direction when the progress bar shows that there's 20% of the book left. I would have preferred it to continue along the expected lines, but that doesn't diminish its impact in any way. It's a captivating and strong read, and is just begging to be made into a film. I also write motorcycle related books, available on Kindle under the name William Jonell, so I know how easy it is for the odd typo to slip through. I was agitated with the frequency of spelling and grammatical errors in `At 61 degrees', but they didn't detract too much from it being a damn good story. In summary I'd have to say that it's the best book I've read in many a year, and I recommend that you buy it and give yourself a treat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad fantasies, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
I'm a bike racing nut and have been involved in the sport for 20 + years, so I am acutely aware of the realities of bike racing, and what the triumphs and tragedies feel like. I don't read fiction and I bought this kindle book accidentally not realising it wasn't factual. To me it reads like the catalogue of sad fantasies of a racing wannabe and I couldn't endure it the end, but others may enjoy it. It's probably my own fault for not realising it was fiction, don't make the same mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're a biker then have a head, 6 Dec 2012
chris day (Milton Keynes, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
Good tale I loved every minute!!!
Bikers everywhere have this as a fantasy and I thought it was very well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: AT 61 DEGREES (Kindle Edition)
This is a great read nearly finished it a must for any motor cycle sports fan holds the reader all the way through. Gives the reader an insight into the world of professional motor racing

AT 61 DEGREES