on 20 April 2013
I had been using the full sugar version first and decided this would be a healthier option and tastes great
on 7 August 2014
It does what it claims to do! Good taste, reasonably sweet, and without the aftertaste of some of its cheaper 'sugar free' alternatives. Great in coffee and milkshakes. A good choice for anyone looking to cut down on their sugar intake.
on 23 December 2014
As a pre-diabetic, I feel I'm often not catered for at coffee chains, which provide all sorts of delicious coffee shots that I can't have because of the sugar. So, I bought this to use at home and it really is lovely. Not too sweet, but perfect to perk up your coffee. I also sometimes use it to flavour greek yoghurt, and I'm sure I'll find a few other things to flavour with it in time. It's a bit dear, but worth it - it does work out cheaper than buying vanilla extract and sweetener if you buy a big bottle.
on 19 August 2015
I got hooked on vanilla lattes with Monin syrup from Costa and started making them at home. But then I realised how calorific it was and tried the sugar free syrup. In my opinion there is no difference in the taste. You wouldn't know you were drinking. Sugar free version, it's still delicious and a naughty treat without the calories. I have started using it in milkshakes as well for my daughter who has a sweet tooth, and I can now indulge her and not worry about all that sugar. Caramel is also delicious.
on 1 December 2013
I bought this syrup because I liked it so much after tasting it when my son bought it. I love that it is sugar free and can add it to my coffee anytime.
on 14 July 2014
An Americano with an additional shot of espresso and a squirt of this yummy nectar is perfection. I’ve switched to sugar free, which doesn’t have quite the same flavour as the original vanilla, but it’s still superscrummy and this is an economical way to get your syrup fix. Recommended. Note to self: Must invest in a dispenser.
on 6 January 2014
If like me you are a great fan of syrups then this is a must buy. Monin is a great standard syrup and I love both the sugared and non-sugar varieties this one is just better for ones waistline you can tell the difference of you eat one after the pther but in my opinion they are both very enjoyable.
on 3 February 2016
This is lovely. Just sweet enough and sugar free so perfect for me on a diet. It's a plastic bottle so won't smash like glass. I've tried others and they taste chemically but this doesn't.

I do make my own but it's full sugar version so I buy this one being sugar free :)
on 11 May 2013
I'm trying to cut down on my sugar and this product has been a life-savour. I put it in my porridge, my coffee, and even my yoghurt! At first I was skeptical it was authentic as it came in a plastic bottle unlike my other Monin glass ones, but it tastes great so I have left my doubts behind.
on 4 April 2016
This sugar free syrup for coffee is really good. Adds that special something to your coffee that makes it extra enjoyable. Large one litre bottle makes it good value too. Taste is as you would hope with this brand as it is well known. Very pleased .

See one answered question