on 19 February 2014
A handy book to have on kindle to provide many of life's little questions on keeping guinea pigs. A clearly presented book with photos. Faily comprehensive but to the point. Great.
on 26 August 2013
This book was very useful and very well priced too. It covered all of the basics and gave a good comprehensive list of foods to give and more importantly to avoid.
on 26 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book because it really taught me the basics
Of caring for your own guinea pig. I will check out the website that it suggested
on 12 September 2013
It was very helpful. I wanted to find out about fresh food and it was very informative. I have also found out about our pigs behaviour.
on 17 February 2013
Great book, clear and easy to understand. Explains all you need to know and I now feel a lot happier about caring for my new piggies.
on 28 November 2013
Good for a beginer basic information a few pics but most of all clear instructions. I would recommend for cavy enthusiasts.
on 1 February 2015
ReAlly good information helped me when my guinea pigs had an ear infection but now they are fines so it is ok
on 12 June 2013
The item fully met our expectations and we would not hesitate to buy from the seller again in the future.