5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Published 16 months ago by D. J. Bexley

3.0 out of 5 stars CD review
Easy listening but it didn't grab me as much as some of the St Germain other albums I have got. So a little deflated for me
Published 16 months ago by Stueeh Warburton

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Feb 2013
D. J. Bexley "Cakes!" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saint Germain Cafe - Must Have Selection (2CD) (Audio CD)
We all absolutely love this CD - it gets played over and over again in our house - dinner parties, when I'm cleaning, cooking or ironing, with kids, with friends, in the summer, in the winter, even when grandparents over - in fact my dad who is 70 who played in a rock band semi-professionally for years has just bought for himself as he really enjoys it too - one of my favourites. Buy it, you definitely wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have album!, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: Saint Germain Cafe - Must Have Selection (2CD) (Audio CD)
About 10 years ago while travelling, a German friend introduced me to a fantastic album by Saint Germain des pres cafe, I loved it and would listen to it continuously but never saw or heard of any other albums once I returned to the UK. The name stuck with me though and it was a couple of months before Christmas that I thought I'd look on Amazon, excited to see so many options available I then promptly added all the CD's to my wish list and was delighted to receive 2 of them for Christmas. I have barely stopped playing them since! I love that with the double CD, disc 1 has more recent tunes but without losing the funky sound that I remembered from Saint Germain and disc 2 has some great classic oldies, all with a funky jazz sound. I just love it! It's a shame that lots of the albums are quite pricey but the fact that I listen to them so much they're probably worth it. Great music to play in the background when friends are round or while I'm working, it makes the boring jobs much more fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 17 Jan 2013
G. Richardson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saint Germain Cafe - Must Have Selection (2CD) (Audio CD)
Got this for my brother in law for Christmas. Very good value compared to other retailers. Was sent very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Music, 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: Saint Germain Cafe - Must Have Selection (2CD) (Audio CD)
Once again another Saint Germain des Pres Cafe album that you can listen to over and over and over again!!! Brilliant!!

3.0 out of 5 stars CD review, 8 Mar 2013