4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking, feels good on the wrist, good features.
This is a nice simple watch I bought for umpiring and sports in general. Really simple to set up and use functions. There is also illumination on the back screen. One con is the is only 5 bar water resistance so no swimming.
Published 10 months ago by Adam Cartwright

The watch arrived in a sealed box and when I took it out it had the correct time.

My first impressions are that it is slightly bulkier than I expected and the face is slightly smaller. Generally it looks good. I think I will be pleased with it.

+++++++++++++++++

A few more comments now that I have got used to it.

NO LIGHT: I...
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking, feels good on the wrist, good features., 8 May 2014
This review is from: Puma Men's Quartz Watch A.PU910901003 with Plastic Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch....One Slight Issue!, 6 Dec. 2014
Very nice watch and extremely comfortable. The build quality is as you would expect from a top company like Puma. Easy to set and has a nice blue-ish light. Only downside is that the top button changes the mode and it is very easy to press by accident with your sleeve or against an object, as it is very raised. So you often find yourself having to scroll through all the modes to see what the time is. It would be much better if the button was less prominent. I should really knock a star off for it but it is such a lovely watch, l simply can't!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Watch, 1 April 2014
Love it, not to expensive looks great and has all the settings you might need. Will be getting other ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with it, 10 Nov. 2014
It arrived quickly, I am very pleased with it. I will only use time and stopwatch functions so it suits my needs perfectly. I think it looks good on the wrist for daytime wear, and for working out too. The instruction manual is small, but the functions are easy to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars There are other large face digital watches by Casio, Timex and Lorus, 28 May 2014

+++++++++++++++++

A few more comments now that I have got used to it.

NO LIGHT: I have double checked the instructions, NO LIGHT. The equivalent Casio or Timex model has a light which can be very useful. I have since found the light button. (Ironically I bought this watch because I wanted a large watch face yet the instructions for this watch are in very small type.)

Water Resistant to 5 Bar: In the description it says that it is "Water Resistant to 50 metres". But in the instructions it says that it is not suitable for wearing in the bath or the shower.

Strangely shaped numerals.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I often carry my watch in my pocket. Because this watch does not fold flat, it is rather uncomfortable to keep in my pocket.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On a more positive note, I think it looks good on my wrist and it looks well made.

The box came with a key ring and a note which said that you are "Confident and know what you want in life". So it is definitely a life style statement. I am a 'Puma' person!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My previous watches Casio W-96H-1AVES Mens Resin Digital Watch,

Timex Expedition Fullsize Quartz Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap T497534E

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would say that I was a little disappointed. I have just ordered another watch to keep in my pocket with a backlight: Expedition Men's Digital Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Black Nylon Strap T499484E

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

I found I never used this watch which is why I have reduced it's rating to two stars. I have just sold it to my partner for £20 which I now realise is a bit steep. She is complaining about the big buttons which catch on her clothing and change the function unexpectedly. The alarm unexpectedly went off at midnight - rather annoying!

Generally the watch is big and bulky. You could call it 'bling' or you could call it impractical and ugly.

I have another watch that lies flat in my pocket when it is not on my wrist. Not with the watch that I am reviewing which has a relatively inflexible strap.

Critically the time is quite difficult to read.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating and in practice I have not used this watch.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

5.0 out of 5 stars Great :), 5 Jan. 2015
I bought this as an Xmas gift for my boyfriend and he loved it as he really only needs it for the gym !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
Great item good quality and delivery fast and efficient. Good Christmas gift
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug. 2014
great value for money...the plastic strap seems to be resistant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain watch, 14 Oct. 2014
Great watch just a bit tricky to work out how to use it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014