4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but looks nipply!
Published on 24 April 2012 by Funny Bunny

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bra but found the wires don't sit away from ...
Nice bra but found the wires don't sit away from your boobs and therefore the cups don't sit round properly. You'd expect the central bones to sit snugg;y against your chest and they don't.
Published 1 month ago by miss j a hathaway

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but looks nipply!, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Curvy Kate Lottie Bra (Apparel)
I do like Curvy Kate bra's and so I bought this one too. The quality is good, as is the price. The size was perfect. The only 'problem' I have with this bra, is that you can't wear whatever you like. The black fabric on the bottom is very thick and the top part very thin, so the part in between can give a 'hard nipple' effect. So, unless you're going for the sexy-i'm-gonna-get-laid-tonight look, don't wear any tight shirts over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Sep 2012
Be_eS (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Curvy Kate Lottie Bra (Apparel)
Quality - perfect! Look - perfect! Fit - perfect! I am a rather skeptical person when it comes to buying lingerie - and specifically bras- online, as I have rather big cups (HH), fairly standard under size (38) and medium (14) knickers. So it is always a hassle to get a bra which fits perfectly and has a nice cut. I didnt know the Curvy Kate brand before. My 'usual' was Freya. I decided to take a risk and boy! I'm happy I did. I bought 2 or 3 bras from Curvy Kate now, including knickers, and must say that I have no problem with sizing...Different styles, but the size is the same. There are no bulges under arms, boobs are properly covered, the support is great and most of all - the bras are big, but they are sweet! I have Lottie Bra Balcony white/pink and another one - bright blue and orange (different style). I am very happy person that I don't have to buy bras with boring colours, boring styles which loose shape after few washes. So I'd say - once you know your Curvy Kate sizing, you may be as happy as I am and change styles only. Really really recommending this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bra indigo/wine, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Curvy Kate Lottie Bra (Apparel)
Fabulous for price. The size matchs well with the classification on table and I had no problems with this. A liked a lot and recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dexy, 7 Aug 2013
Wanted a sexy bra when you have a bust sometimes the back is big and but this was slim, this is well made and has that sexy look due to the sheer sections in the cup area really happy and felt very nice on and good quality after I ordered the panties as I forgot at that time ! Love it and a really nice touch from the seller to put a handwritten hard in to say they hope you liked your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Curvy Kate Lottie Bra (Apparel)
Perfect fit, beautiful combination of colours, very good quality of materials. Do not miss matching Lottie short, for a sexy, although comfortable outfit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bra but found the wires don't sit away from ..., 15 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars ok only, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Curvy Kate Lottie Bra (Apparel)
not substantial enough for a large cup bra. very pretty but not a good bra. I would not buy it again

4.0 out of 5 stars Curvy Kate Balcony Bra 32DD, 28 Aug 2013
Beautiful Bra with good hold as well as a sexy feel. Not an everyday bra, but one that I'll get good use out of. Love the half cup. A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the wrong size but I like it., 27 July 2013
This review is from: Curvy Kate Lottie Bra (Apparel)
This bra fits a bit smaller than the size. It's very cute. I am definitely going to order a curvy Kate bra again. They are cute for curvy girls which can be hard to find. I hate those boring ugly looking ones! They are also not crazy expensive for the high quality. Normally you have to go to a specialty shop to get a cute bra in our curvy sizes and the options are limited.

5.0 out of 5 stars personal touch, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Curvy Kate Lottie Bra (Apparel)
I was very happy with the packaging it came in and the fit was perfect after struggling to find a bra fits me (40H) from other sites, this was my last chance. The quality was excellent and what I really appreciated was the hand written card a received with it, really gave it a personal touch :-)

Curvy Kate Lottie Bra