5.0 out of 5 stars snug as bug in a rug
I got these watertight socks just in time for rowing training this weekend - whilst the rest of the crew had cold wet feet at the end of the session - I had warm dry feet - a revelation! No more cold feet for me!!
Published 24 months ago by daphneboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Small means small
I ordered these as a woman with size 6 so thought small would fit but when they arrived small is UK 3-5 which was too small. Ordered replacement from amazon which was very simple process and I'm sending these back.
Published 7 months ago by Cheryl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars snug as bug in a rug, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: SealSkinz Men's Mid Weight Knee Length Socks (Sports Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty toes, 17 Jan 2013
These are a great bit of kit, they hold up well with no slippage down my leg. They seem to be made for people with the larger leg which suits me but maybe a bit loose on you skinny types. If you hate cold wet feet I recommend these 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars They Really Do Work!, 2 Feb 2013
Ms. js allen (England) - See all my reviews
I go rowing. Initially I was skeptical. But these are amazing! Best money I've spent. I wore them with my trainers and whilst wading in the sea, it was an odd sensation having water in my shoes with wet socks on but my feet not wet or cold. I wouldn't say my feet were warm, more cool (not cold), but they were 100% dry after getting soaking wet twice and having a row for 2 hours. BRILLIANT STUFF!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Small means small, 24 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Is not the real article, 7 Dec 2013
We were too late to send this item back due to travel. When opening the parcel we found fake SealSkinz ankle sox and not the real article as pictured and ordered previously through other non-amazon based supplier ! Although the wrapping is almost identical to the orginal SealSkinz knee leght Sock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Feb 2013
Already had the shorter sock but wanted something to wear with longer boots for winter. These are brilliant, highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seal skins socks, 16 Jun 2014
I bought these socks for my son in laws birthday as he had seen them advertised and really wanted to try them he does a lot of motorbike endurance riding. . He was disappointed as he felt they didn't work as well as he had hoped and thought they were just like any other socks he wears them but doesn't find them beneficial therefor just a very expensive pair of socks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality product, 29 May 2014
I bought two pairs of these about two years ago and they lasted quite well. the pair i bought recently are a different design to what i had before and within two days the stitching started to fray. i returned them for a replacement and exactly the same happened again. Even if i was to ignore the fault with the stitching, the heal of both socks had worn through within three weeks.
I purchased a similar product from another seller and am pleased to say that they have lasted three months and have no sign of failure. needless to say i would never buy sealskinz again, the new design is rubbish and an absolute rip off for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof socks work well!, 25 Mar 2014
C S. Crichton-Sharp "Chris Sharp" (Wakefield, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I use these socks for mountain biking in Yorkshire mud, grime and wet weather.
This is the second set I have bought, the others are 10 years old and have lost their elacticity.
These are superb, warm and waterproof - an absolute bargain if you want to look after your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 Feb 2014
comfy snuggy,once you have them on you dont want to take them off,soo cosy,i think they should make me the dude on the advert,who exudes gratification at every step on the old plates of meat,i would be good :),sales would vortex.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›