5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely nostalgic cocktail sticks
I bought these for a party as they reminded me of the days when a dish of grapefruit segments with a speared glace cherry was the height of sophistication as a hotel restaurant starter. Very good quality with no ragged edges, and very pretty colours.
Published 21 months ago by Sharon Owens

1.0 out of 5 stars Cocktail sticks.,
I was very disappointed thDo

Very disappointed no good for cocktails too small, very flimsy waste of money, don't recommend

Published 16 months ago by angie slater

1.0 out of 5 stars Cocktail sticks.,, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 25 x 3.5" Sword Sticks Assorted Colours Ideal For Cocktails & Buffets
I was very disappointed thDo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely nostalgic cocktail sticks, 6 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual Cocktail Sticks Right for Any Occasion, 25 Mar. 2013
These cocktail sticks are colourful and interesting, and not too fragile. I can recommend them for anyone who does any entertaining - sure to please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sword sticks, 11 Jan. 2013
Needed something quick that were better than plain old wooden sticks. Did'nt need many or I would have gone for the better value megga-pack. Delivery and packaging were excellent. Did'nt use them as 'Cocktail sticks' per se, but if you have a load of small 'picky' stuff - e.g. chopped fruit, veggy, etc, - these are much easier than forks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Nov. 2012
I was looking for something a bit different for my son party for the cocktail sausages and i found these, just what i wanted for my sons birthday party. Arrived quickly and just as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic find, 31 Oct. 2012
A. Standen "Andy S" (Weedon, Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
I was so pleased to find these cocktail sticks when I was browsing for some accessories for a retro-fancy dress party. These are the exact same sticks that my parents had when I was a kid and they complimented what I was looking for exactly, with a James Bond theme. Great item, nicely made, just right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sword Cocktail Sticks, 9 Feb. 2012
These cocktail sticks! took me right back to my parents cocktail parties of the 70's, real retro fun! Great product