5.0 out of 5 stars One of the very best LEGO kits
Published 23 months ago by J Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars HIDDEN COSTS
BEWARE! This product is imported from Japan meaning I had to pay £36 to customs to get it released , not happy !
Published 5 months ago by Dean Field

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the very best LEGO kits, 23 Jun. 2013
J Miller - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
I am a massive fan of LEGO as a member of that odd group of people known as AFL (adult fan of LEGO). So when I had some Amazon vouchers for my birthday this was my first choice of what to buy and I was not disappointed! It is quite a large set and although it took a while to put together it was very worth it. After building you have an excellent large model of an X-Wing fighter with wings that open into the famous X position at the twist of a dial. This set should please young and older builders alike. So when you really need to stick it to the dark side, this LEGO set has to be your first choice.

Pros;
4 minifigures
Moveable wings
Great size

Cons;
Price is high (as with many sets of this size)
The X-Wing is quite heavy when built which might be a bit much for younger ones
I now have 3 R2-D2s!

4.0 out of 5 stars my 41 year old husband loves this, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
ages 8-14? my husband was 41 this year and I bought this for him for his birthday and have never seen him so engrossed. It took roughly 3-4 hours to build but that was taking our time, it could have been done quicker I'm sure. It looks really good now it's complete and there are a few different figures that go along with it. It's now proudly displayed on the shelves in his "man-cave".

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Toy - A must for all lego fans, 21 May 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
All I can say is that my 5 year old son will not put this down.
It didnt take too long to build and is very good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lego Model, 5 July 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
This is a really detailed kit with plenty of features. Alongside the craft itself come the support crew and associated figures. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have Set, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
Amazingly detailed set, great mini-figures. Excellent build quality when finished. Wait to buy when it's on offer (under £40) rather than full price, but it's a must-have set for any Star Wars lego fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars good model, 18 Nov. 2013
Verden Meldrum (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
very good toy, working s-foils too. comes with 2 different pilots and 2 different astro mech droids. good fun to build and fun to play with

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Wing Fighter, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
I love this X-wing fighteR! I got it for christmas, and it took me the whole morning to build. It was slightly hard, but worth it in the end. The figures are cool, and it is very strong, apart from the sticky things on the wings which were constantly falling off. Nethertheless, it is an awesome product and I recomend it to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is 32 to old for Lego?, 3 Jan. 2013
S. Dawson (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing StarfighterI got this for Christmas, my Mum had no idea what to get me this year and thought this would be a great present, the detail in this is amazing, comes with 4 figures and the wings even deploy into Attack formation. Took me about 2 hours to build over Christmas day and Boxing day. Sadly you cant display it with it wings in the x position. But i went and found my old lego while i was at my Mums for Christmas from when i was a kid and constructed 2 tall pillars so it could be displayed like this. Well worth a purchase if you can find it at a good price.

It proudly sits on my display shelf, I think i've got the Lego bug back again after many years.. I've just bought the Tie Fighter from this very website.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 July 2013
EFI KATIKA (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
We really enjoyed building it up; but, it is quite complicated. Your child will definitely need your help to correctly build it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first X wing lego set, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter (Toy)
I guess for star wars fan, this is a must have space craft. Just love the way lego designed this x-wing fighter.!! Excellent!

LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter