Price:£48.39+ Free shipping

on 18 June 2012
This is a great set. All models are quite challenging to build (for my six year old) and fun to play with. Make sure to get the instructions for the bonus fourth model (a tilt-rotor) from the Lego site. You need to join the Lego Club and enter 'wings' as the code. This is not obvious from the instructions included in the box, I had to do some searching on the forums. The tilt-rotor model is excellent.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 November 2012
At the moment it is in Hovercraft build but only last week it became a jet plane then a two armed plane as son called it. Whichever one it is in this Lego set seem fun being built and when finished look good too. Easy to build thought the propellers did take a little while longer to sort out.

This set is value for money in both our 11 years old mind and also mine as a parent, for under £12 when bought and one that you can actually make three models from worth it.

'Wow just the thing I was looking at' son screamed when he opened up this on his birthday .... A true Lego fan.

Lego does seem expensive when you look at the box, you mentally calculate the bricks and how much, will it be durable or just some other bits to get sucked into the cleaner again! With this set though well worth while, in my mind certainly value for money and the build well thought out and no fiddly bits that can fall off when all finished on any of the three models.

A great Christmas gift idea for any one who loves Lego
on 18 December 2012
I bought this online and had it delivered for my grandson's birthday. He loved it and my daughter tells me he plays with it a lot, rebuilding it in different ways. It arrived very quickly and in plenty of time for his birthday. For me it was a very convenient way to send an appropriate present from Italy to the Uk
on 7 August 2012
Lego is fairly expensive so I was pleased to find this on Amazon at a good price. My 6 year-old grandson is a Lego enthusiast and even if this is recommended for 7-11 year-olds he had no difficulty at all assembling it.He particularly likes the Creator models because once assembled he can take them to pieces and start again on something different... so considering the price I paid and the fact that you get 3 for the price of one I'd say this is excellent value.
on 25 July 2013
This was a gift for a 6 year old boy he loved it. The Lego makes three different solid toys using the instructions. A child can make one and then they are hardy enough to play with once constructed so multi-use. The other great thing is that all the parts are Lego so they can be used to build other toys as well.
on 10 February 2014
I bought it as a gift for my godson and he really liked it. In fact his father seemed to enjoy putting it together and then taking it apart to try and make the other two options as much as my godson! Of the 3in1 Lego Creators that I've purchased this was by far the best.
on 17 January 2014
The child I bought this for LOVED this. He is 6 years old and at first I worried that he would find it too hard but no. It kept him quiet and busy for many hours (hurrah!! plan worked!) He did have to ask for help sometimes but for most of it he worked it out himself :)
on 16 February 2014
Arrived promptly, one happy little boy when he opened the parcel, Lego always a good gift, this arrived on time, and at a good price, would use again.
on 21 October 2013
Good to have a Lego set which makes more than one thing, and hopefully gets creative juices flowing. My 8 year old was very apply with it.
on 2 January 2014
usual lego pitch perfect. usual good quality toy. for children of age range recommended and also good for girls as well as boys.