Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£82.45+ £6.90 shipping

on 23 May 2012
This is a fabulous duplo set. I bought it for my 20 month old who has already spent hours playing with it. My six year old has been similarly entranced. There is a lot of play value with this set - the hippo and crocodile with their snapping mouths are my son's favourites, but with jeep, aeroplane and tent as well as the animals and people there is lots to do. The trees can be configured in a number of different ways which have also proved popular. There are a reasonable number of bricks, but it does help to already have at least a base plate and some standard duplo bricks to supplement play.
on 3 March 2016
Quite expensive but went down a storms at Christmas and is probably the last Duplo we will have to buy, there's so much in this pack, hours of fun and as usual it's so well made. We added it to our already purchased Zoo set, our daughter loves it.
on 9 May 2015
I marked this item as a gift I assumed it would be gift wrapped but nothing what is the point of marking it as a gift I also wrote a birthday message only to find a scrap piece of paper with my message on not even a gift tag why mark it as a gift.
on 14 November 2013
I have to admit to having gone a little Duplo mad this Christmas, particularly with all the great offers which have appeared on Amazon. When this set appeared I couldn't resist, and after a long day with my three children, it turned up by courier and became a rather early present to kill time before bed!

I have a three year old girl, two year old boy and 8 month daughter. They sat together that evening and for hours since playing with this set. The detail is fantastic and I look forward to their growing interest in assembling the more complex designs possible. A good selection of animals with some moving features and a whole host of other fun and familiar accessories give me at least a great deal to talk about when playing with my three; presently, non verbal children. I highly recommend this to all Duplo fans and parents alike!
on 30 January 2013
bought for my sons, they love it along with the first zoo set. Eldest builds the peices together with help (aged 2.5) and spends hours moving figures about and youngest (aged 1) likes to look at figures and try to put to bricks together.
on 7 January 2013
Loads of really great items - an aeroplane, a jeep and animals. The working jaws on the crocodile and hippo were a hit. I am sure our granddaughter will play with this for many years to come.
on 25 December 2012
My 2 year old nephew was delighted with this - I would definitely recommend it. Elephant, baby elephant, crocodile, ostrich, hippo etc plus a jeep and plane - just what he likes!
on 13 February 2013
Bought this box of Duplo when it was on offer and was over the moon with it! There are lots of animals which you cant get in other sets, I just love the crocodile! Great value!
on 13 October 2015
As always- tons of fun for kids with LEGO... hours of tidying up for parents :)
Great set for developing children's creativity and coordination/precision/motoric skills.
on 11 February 2013
This was amazing value for money. When I opened it I was pleasantly surprised to see how lovely this set actually was. How can any child fail to be pleased to receive it?