5.0 out of 5 stars brill
this lego friends is quite expensive but really worth it, my daughter loved building this with step by spep instructions, she has had hours of fun with it, the fridge door even opens, the tv turns and so does thearmchair, i would def reccommend this item
Published 15 months ago by bubbly-laney

3.0 out of 5 stars Small and overpriced
It' a nice toy, but shockingly small considering the price. My daughter likes it and plays with it, but I was amazed at the large box and the tiny house inside!

I think Lego is an expensive toy, although nice quality, but this is the first lego I have purchased that I felt was overpriced.
Published 17 months ago by Denise

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 23 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
My 7 year old daughter loves the whole Lego Friends range. It's perfect for young girls as it's full of tiny, real life pieces. Gives her hours of entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olivia's Half-a-House, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
My niece's enjoyed this. The build is quite big, although not as big as you would think. Olivia's Half-a-House would have been a better name, but the amount of accessories and details more than makes up for this. The playability for this set is massive, the highlights being the swing and the easily removable sections. (both roof sections and both sides of the top floor are easily removed and played with whilst still being sturdy as a full unit). The highlight for me was the garden in front, great attention to detail throughout, but the BBQ, Swing and Lawnmower are great.

This set would work great with other LEGO Friends sets.

Biggest criticism... Not a fan of the mini-figures. The Friends mini-figures are not as well designed as the traditional mini-figures. They will not sit up, which can be very frustrating for children who want to have tea-parties etcetera. The playability of this set is great, but I would advise getting mini-figures from somewhere else and changing them around to get the maximum from this and any other LEGO Friends sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 25 April 2013
Dharminder (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
Although these can be very expensive, my 9 year old daughter loves building and playing with these. She already has several sets and i can see we will be buying several more in the near future!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome lego house, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
Bought for my 9 year old daughter and she absolutely loved it.We built it together and she has played with it everyday.The detail is gorgeous (tiny knives and forks in the kitechen)A great gift for any girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego I hereby forgive you for the crime of "Too much Pink", 6 Jan 2013
Angel - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
I can't say I'm a big fan of the Lego Friends range - it's a shame they had to make it so girlie and seem to want to pigeon hole girls - but all that said this build has totally won me over and this set was a huge hit with my 6 year old daughter, it's just fantastic!

The house comes in room modules that fit together, and which can be arranged in different configurations. There's a bag for each room so the build can be done over time, number 1-7, starting with the living room and finishing with the garden. It's not the biggest of houses once made, to give you an idea of size, by my measurements each room is about 13cm long by 8cm high and 6.5cm deep. Given the compactness of the rooms there's an incredible amount of detail and some very interesting pieces. I couldn't fail to but to be won over by my daughter's delight in constructing the tiny swivelling LCD screen in the living room, the oven complete with tray in the kitchen and the shower unit with opening doors. There's a bbq in the garden with a lid that opens and closes and even a swing and a parasol on the roof garden. There's just so much detail and play value with this set once made, especially as you get three mini-figures (including a male Lego friend with strange stubble) and a cute cat to play with and a number of accessories like a lawnmower and a little mixer, bowl and cupcakes.

Yes this set is unashamedly pink, but it's great on promoting imaginative play with any other sets that you might, Lego friends or not. My daughter is happy enough to play with her Lego city firetruck with this, just as much as with her other Lego sets. We have LEGO Friends 3065: Olivia's Tree House too, which is a nice add on but not as good value as the house as it's quite small.

My daughter was able to build this set with minimal help and has played with it a lot once built. I was pleasantly surprised by this house which was just great fun to make and which looks great when constructed - highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars great bargain, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
brought this at almost half the recommended retail price over the Christmas period for my niece (age 6).
The house itself, when built, is smaller than I'd thought it would be and I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for it but it was certainly worth the discounted price as there is lots of play value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Olivia's House, 2 April 2014
S. Copson - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
Purchased for my daughter's tenth birthday. A good product, very well received (but she is a fan of all things Lego Friends!) I like the way that Lego bag the bricks up inside the packaging, according to each stage of the building process. The illustrated manual is easy to follow and my daughter built this herself with no help. Would recommend this product to other Lego Friends fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price for lego!, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter who was going to spend double the amount for the same product, well done Amazon, you made a 9 year old girl very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House (Toy)
Our 7 year old loves Lego Friends and she sat and completed this, eager to see the finished product. It is so detailed and pretty - Lego wasn't like this when we were children! Highly recommended and will be used for many years.

LEGO Friends 3315: Olivia's House