Price:£136.00+ £4.38 shipping

on 4 February 2012
We got this set a few days ago, my 8 year old daughter having ordered it with her remaining Christmas money. She absolutely loves it. It was really easy for us to put together (she would have easily been able to do it on her own as the instructions are so easy to follow, but she likes us to do it together). There is plenty of detail in the buildings and the new Lego dolls are lovely. The only negative point, as usual with Lego sets, is that you don't seem to get so much for your money. Overall it's a fantastic little set, it will keep kids occupied for many hours, and it's great fun to put together. My daughter wants the whole Friends range - we may be saving up for many months to come!
on 13 March 2012
My daughter loves this, I also bought the vet for my other daughter so they play both the lego kits together. It takes a good hour for them to put it together which is good for keeping them busy and they have played with this lego for hours.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 December 2012
Lego seems to have been quite slow to work out how popular they are with girls and over the years has experimented with various 'generic' sets but has now finally created the girl-centric Lego Friends series.

This is a great range and my 6 year old daughter absolutely loves the female characters and girly themes. Heartlake Vet is colourful and complex with lots of pieces unique to this set including two characters and three animals. It's a great way of getting girls interested in engineering. You never know, this may spark a whole generation of great female engineers and designers.

She was desperate to have this set for Christmas but it seems to be the must-have girls toy this year and is sold out everywhere with stocks available some time in January. I'm relieved to have been able to buy a set and have it hidden away in the wardrobe ready for xmas day.

If it's still available here on Amazon then buy it quickly before it goes out of stock again!
on 30 December 2013
Our daughter followed our son's lead and asked for the most expensive present on her wish list from Santa "to save Mummy and Daddy having to spend so much!" I am pleased to say it arrived on time and Father Christmas's reputation and unblemished record remain intact for another year. Kept her busy until the turkey was served and is much loved.
on 9 September 2013
LEGO never ceases to suprise me.
Set provides two mini-figures, three animals and probably dozen or more of specialized items...
Scanner, syringe, thermometer, brush and many more...
Hours of fun for your little ones.
Fun :)
on 22 May 2013
Exactly as it appeared on the front of box
Grand daughter was delighted
Will buy friends lego again in the future
on 15 August 2012
It was great fun for my 6 year old daughter to make. She is really enjoying Lego Friends in general as she is learning to follow instruction well to get to a finished product that she can be proud of and play with. She is starting to merge the different sets together to make a big story.
on 17 November 2013
Thiis was bought for my granddaughters birthday, she is thrilled with it, loves the characters, and the colours. Best value than anywhere else, arrivved in time stated, would recommend it, children able to use imagination,looks great when assembled and great fun doing it.
on 23 December 2013
I bought this for my Granddaughter, who loves Lego. For a long time, it seemed that Lego were not interested in producing sets aimed at girls (other than very young ones). Great that there are lots of choices now. Great price and fast delivery as usual from Amazon.
on 19 November 2012
Excellent product, it helps children to focus and learn. Instructions are clear and easy to use, the pieces are small, so please when you open the bags keep the pieces in a bowl or something similar so that nothing goes missing. Recommended