5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something for the girls
Lego is a favorite of the family, previously mostly for the boys. Our cute 6 yr old girl loves this kit, even my son who likes star wars took pride in helping her build it. She plays with it frequently and has it alongside another Lego house, even her "Pet Shop" figures go the Beauty Shop regularly ! :)
Published on 24 Feb 2012 by Erik Dahle Harvey

3.0 out of 5 stars bought for grandaughters birthday
I bought this item as my grandaughter loves lego friends, however it was much smaller than I thought for the price I paid of 59.99. have since seen for 29.99.
Published 12 months ago by mrs denise byford

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something for the girls, 24 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Niece built this on her own, 11 Sep 2012
Marysia Bogacz "Foodie" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop (Toy)
This Lego set has diverted our niece's attention away from watching Charlie and Lola on her iPad. Yes, it is stereotypical, but she has learnt to follow the diagrams in the book and is now interested in actually making something. She would have never touched Lego if it wasn't pink!
The Lego Friends range seems to be expanding rapidly and includes lots of un-girly things like a drumkit in the bedroom and an inventor's lab.

3.0 out of 5 stars bought for grandaughters birthday, 8 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This new Lego range is great, 10 Mar 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop (Toy)
My five year old saved up her pocket money and birthday money to buy a selection of these new Lego sets. She intends on building a whole city for Lego Friends now. I must say that I also enjoyed following the well written instrutions and the whole range has been so well thought out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Friends Beauty shop, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop (Toy)
The children (aged 9 and 10) love this. They enjoyed building it but as it is very specific it will not be taken apart and rebuilt. So now we have a little village in our living room, as we bought a couple of other items in the set. I was disappointed by the size of the shop so I thought it very expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Reveiw By Jessica age 10, 2 April 2013
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop (Toy)
I chose 4 stars because it was good, but it was smaller than I thought it would be. I would recomend this to people who are very creative and like to do art, but then again anyone who likes challenges of buliding, this one is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop (Toy)
purchased this for my granddaughter
her and her mum got very involved building this

would recommend this to all friends

5.0 out of 5 stars lego, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop (Toy)
this product arrived promptly and as expected . excellent , my grand daughter loved it, it was a christmas present.

1.0 out of 5 stars over-priced, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop (Toy)
This has an RRP of 24.99 on the Lego website. It's sold out there (probably because dodgy traders have bought them all up). But it's still available at Argos for 24.99.

1.0 out of 5 stars Vapid, sexist tat, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop (Toy)
What has happened to Lego? It used to be a great educational toy - all those bricks, windows, doors and wheels; you could really use your imagination and make anything you wanted. It was totally gender-neutral and was loved by girls and boys. But Lego has really gone downhill over the years and Lego Friends is the worst. Butterfly Beauty Shop - 'a posh little salon' - yuk. Is getting your nails done and having nice hair all that girls can dream out nowadays? When Lego brings out a girls' police team, explorers set or newsroom, I'll put my hand in my pocket - until then, I'm giving Lego a wide berth.

LEGO Friends 3187: Butterfly Beauty Shop