on 25 December 2012
It was one of the gifts I got for my niece this Christmas- she loved it and we built it together! She's a massive fun of the Lego Friends.
on 14 January 2013
i would recomend this as it is very popular with young girls and it was good value for money. this was added to other items purchased
on 5 October 2012
Ordered the lego friends toy and pleased that supplier was able to send it as the item was out of stock in most places incl. many main High St stores and Argos. Unfortantely, although the lego arrived promptly the lego box itself was dented and very 'tatty' and so had to be returned to the supplier. I was very dissapointed as I also found out that the item was £10 cheaper elsewhere! I have rated the actual item as excellent as my granddaughter is enjoying playing with the toy bought eventually from Lewis'
on 29 September 2013
Lovely set. My 5 year old needed some help to build it but that's what I love about lego- spending time with your child.
on 18 January 2013
Much smaller that you think it is going to be but another great job from lego friends. Good fun to make
on 18 December 2012
Bought this for a friend's 7 year old girl who has just started collecting girl lego and she loves it!
on 15 March 2013
This has become the present of choice for a girl's birthday after my daughter got it last year and love it. Fun to put together and great to get girls into construction! I will continue to buy for future birthday party presents.
on 25 May 2012
We love it. Lego have been very slow producing "girly" style lego sets, even when you go to Legoland they only have non lego associated items for the girls.
on 16 April 2014
Supposed to be for a "young lady" but our grandson has had as much enjoyment from it as she has. A good gift, which can be incorporated into other "Stephanie's sets" without any problems.
on 25 June 2013
This product arrived on time, and contained lots of pieces to play with. My niece was really happy with it, and it is a good addition to her growing collection of LEGO friends.