Price:£48.99+ £4.62 shipping

on 1 May 2012
The guys at Lego have done a great job getting so much working detail into such a small kit. It has front wishbone supsension, back suspension, chunky tyres, working steering, working piston, and a bit of drive chain (you can never have enough chain!).

It looks great on my desk at work, and the suspension handles driving over my keyboard, books and all other manner of rough terrain with ease!
on 11 June 2012
Another great Technic kit from Lego. This one makes two models - a buggy and a quadbike, both with clear instructions. The quadbike is the better detailed model and challenging enough for children of all ages without being too complex to build. Priced at £17.99 when I bought it, this represents great value for money.
on 8 October 2012
The Quad Bike is Amazing!!. I enjoyed it alot when I built it and I enjoy to play with it as well. The bike has different moving parts (front and rear dampers, independent front suspension, transmission chain, motor with piston).
This is my first lego of the Technic series and I was fascinated. It was challenging to build it.
Defenitely I will buy it again.
on 17 March 2012
Bought this for myself as a Birthday pressie.

Took about 2 hours to complete at a leisurely pace.

It's a cracking little kit with decent attention to detail. Nothing too complicated or fiddly required. If you're looking to dabble with Lego Technic, but don't want to spend a lot of money this is a really great place to start.
on 2 December 2012
Our son got this for his 9th birthday; an accomplished Lego City and Lego Creator builder, he struggled with the complexity of the build in places. There are a few points where it is difficult to line up several pieces and press them together, however with practice I'm sure he'll master the technique.

As mentioned by other reviews, the Quad is certainly the better of the two builds. Once complete, the model has working suspension and steering, and the chain-driven engine turns over when moved.

The roadster is a build of similar complexity, however upon completion we discovered that the rear wheels didn't turn which limited the usefulness of the completed model. When I dismantled the model, however, I discovered that one piece had been fitted the wrong way around, which was probably the reason. Sure enough, after refitting the part the rear wheel moved freely. Care should be taken when assembling that the axles turn before continuing.

Overall, good value and enough to keep most lego fans (and their parents) entertained and out of trouble :)
on 26 November 2013
This lego kept my boyfriend (age 26...) happy for hours, hardly heard a peep from him. I judge lego by how complicated it is and therefore how long he will be quiet for. There are other designs for this kit available online, once he found those I got to read a whole book without interruption! Worth every penny!
on 13 February 2012
This kit includes instuc. for quad bike and buggy.
Pros
Chain
Engine
Cogs and Gears
8 orange pieces
4 stickers
4 amazing wheels
suspension
cons
engine)(piston)is not positioned very firmly and when you push it along.
handlebars come of easily.

buggy
pros
suspension
cons
no engine
steering is not realistic and very vague.
VERy good set for £17 but i would not bother making the buggy as it is no where near as good.
quad 100/100%
for those who want to start lego technic this a great set.
buggy 55/!00%
on 23 January 2013
Many Many M-A-N-Y Years ago I had literally Tonnes of Lego!, and, As you do, I decided to (in my ultimate wisdom) sell it all!! I had; Loads of Space Lego, Lego City stuff, All of the 'Lego Ski Base' models, Many of the Technic models, including the Pneumatic Digger and Fork Lift!. Too much to list here!!. When the Lego was (as it spent most of it's time) in bits, to be re-built at my pleasure, it was stored in the Official 'Lego Grab Bag', I loved nothing more than spending hours 'Hunting' for a Blue 4x2 brick to finish my model (I rarely went from the instructions!).

All of this was sold as a 'Job Lot' at a boot sale when I was 16 years old, for probly only £30quid!, not much more!!.

I regret that day with all my heart!. So when, This Christmas, a friend bought me some 'Lego Constructor' kits (little plastic boxes with 2 in 1 Lego models), I regained the 'BUG' and wanted... No!! NEEDED!!! more Lego!

So after reading various reviews for this model LEGO Technic 9392: Quad Bike on loads of different websites, I decided to come on over to Amazon and see how much it would set me back!, as Lego is notoriously expensive!!... To my great surprise it was only £16, so without a second thought I hit 'Add to Basket' and bought it!!

It's Fantastic!! went together in a matter of about an hour!, though I did find an small error in the instruction manual, which with me being a Draughtsman by trade, Only me or another Draughtsman would probly notice!.

The Suspension is great (like the old Lego 'Dune Buggy' I used to have!), it's very detailed, the Steering and even small piston engine are very accurate in their looks and function!.

I whole heartedly recommend this for anyone either 'Starting out on the Path of Technic Lego' or (like me) You've again been bitten by the 'Lego Bug' in your early 40's! :)
on 11 October 2013
I brought this for my dad for fathers day and he loved it didnt take him long to build tho but he is a 40 year old man not 8 to14 as it says on the box. But very pleased with the delivery as it came with in a week, defiantly will be buying more for him in the future
thanks lego!!
on 10 August 2014
I purchased this back in October 2013 when my son was 9 years old. He made it himself and still NOW absolutely loves it. He takes it with him whenever we go on a short or long break/holiday.

Just now I was looking for another one for his friend who is into construction toys and he too loves this Quad Bike. I nearly had a heart attack looking at how high the price has gone.

Back then I was very new to Technic Lego (still am technically) and was trying to justify spending £14 on this Quad Bike (9392) and £13 on a Race Car (42011)... Thank God I bought them!

It is a robust Quad Bike and everyone who sees it, loves it. Impressive indeed!