5.0 out of 5 stars How do you not love these?
As a massive star trek fan, these badges were a perfect fathers day gift for my dad. The badges are excellent quality and are satisfyingly star trekky :) My dad gave me the orange one (result!).
Published 18 months ago by Erin

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little item
Smaller than I thought they would be but nice little item I got for a gift! Good value for money!
Published 14 months ago by Shazza

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars small but brilliant, 22 July 2013
M Allan (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: (2 Badges) Metal Enamel Pin Badge Star Trek USS Enterprise Insignia (1 orange, 1 white) (Kitchen & Home)
these a perfect for Trekies who can't get away flashing a full size coms badge but still wants to have something to say look at me I'm a Star Trek fan

5.0 out of 5 stars How do you not love these?, 22 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice !, 15 April 2014
Really nice - a bit small but great for putting on your bag or wallet. This was a gift and was well appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 18 Mar 2014
Good Quality product which I brought for my partner, Arrived promptly and well packaged to avoid damage. I would recommend these pins. Its not hugely clear in the picture the the one on the left is a nice orange colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these pins!, 10 Feb 2014
Great quality pins, just a pictured. Arrived quickly. Although they are not too big, I wore them together on my coat and got compliments from Trek fans, and a quizzical look from those not "in the know". Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 Oct 2013
I wear my white Star Trek pin every day on my tie to school and I love it. Delivery was prompt and quality is high

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 8 Oct 2013
I am about to start my master’s degree and I wanted something different for my bag. As soon as I found these, I ordered them! I was afraid that they might be too big or too small but the size for me is just perfect. I think is something discreet but not too small…. Every trekkie who will see them will certainly recognize them. The arrived on time and were well packaged. I must have for everyone who loves Star Trek

4.0 out of 5 stars Great badges, but smaller than I expected, 25 Sep 2013
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Great badges and really good quality, the only thing I would say is that they were smaller than I thought. but great.

5.0 out of 5 stars star trek badges, 7 Sep 2013
very small,ideal to stick on a suit if your boss doesnt like individuality quality product and a nod to all genres of trek.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 19 Jun 2013
My best friend is leaving school and i got this instead of something like a friendship bracelet and she loves it. Note: it's small, but that makes it convenient. have fun! :D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›