5.0 out of 5 stars For the die hard Whovians among us.
I bought this as something to pin to my military style jacket. It's of a wonderful design, it's nicely made and doesn't look as cheap as it costs. It came in a nice golden box with cotton protecting it. It's stylish enough to put on a coat as some decoration without screaming 'I'm a huge nerd' which, admittedly, I am.
Published on 5 Feb. 2013 by Mimyx

3.0 out of 5 stars this item is nice
ideal for all the dr who fans out there well made etc i just felt a wee bit small but then it is a pin so that is probably just me
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by rodney shannon

5.0 out of 5 stars For the die hard Whovians among us., 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Gift Boxed Metal Enamel Pin Badge Time Lord Tardis Blue Police Box Travel Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Feb. 2013
There's probably a joke about the actual size of this thing in here somewhere... This little pin is, well, tiny. Conversely, that's what makes it subtle and perfect for everyday use. AFAIK there's no need to ever worry about the pin falling out. It sits very firmly once fastened.
It took a while for it to ship here but the wait was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who, 4 July 2013
These are so sweet and lovely that I'm sure they will be loved by all when they receive them for the 50th anniversary party, I would certainly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timelord Perfection, 20 Oct. 2012
What can I say about this item? It is a beautifully crafted miniature Tardis in pin form. Much nicer than its picture suggests, it sits nicely on my jacket lapel and is a great addition to any Who collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Sept. 2012
This pin is so unbelievably cute, I love it. I bought it for myself, but it would be perfect as a little gift too. When I look down and see the TARDIS pinned to my jacket, it makes me smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Quality, 13 Feb. 2013
This was bought for my stepson and he really really liked it - it was excellent quality - well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great birthday gift, 30 Nov. 2013
just over a month ago i was looking for something doctor who related for my friend's birthday. whilst searching through the pages i came across this small but carefully crafted badge. The badge was delivered within the allocated time and it came in a gold presentation box which meant there as no need for further wrapping!! ideal gift for Doctor who fans

5.0 out of 5 stars bigger on the inside ;), 16 Nov. 2013
I am a very happy whovian :) It would be great if maybe there was an option to have a different back clip -as I will be getting a permanent fix one separately But it's no great hardship
The only criticism I have is that there is no hint of writing on the white panel (Which i totally understand given the size)
Still a very happy whovian

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to see the universe, so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away., 17 July 2012
Tiny Tardis pin badge for Doctor Who fans! You can see the "Police Box" signal in the top, also you can see the light in the top. The size it's perfetc to wear it daily.

Fast ship, I ordered some pin badges and a Tardis pendant on July 12 and... today I received everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars pin badge, 23 Aug. 2013
I was really pleased with this item. Its a really cute size for my blazer and looks good on. I was surprised at the detail on the badge as it is quite small but the detail is very very good. It arrived in very good time. Overall I am extremely pleased with this item.