5.0 out of 5 stars For the die hard Whovians among us.
I bought this as something to pin to my military style jacket. It's of a wonderful design, it's nicely made and doesn't look as cheap as it costs. It came in a nice golden box with cotton protecting it. It's stylish enough to put on a coat as some decoration without screaming 'I'm a huge nerd' which, admittedly, I am.
Published 18 months ago by Mimyx

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who 2
Pleasant little badge, also bought as a gift. I'm hoping the recipients will wear the badge on his coats and jackets
Published 11 months ago by Ms. R. Prince

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars For the die hard Whovians among us., 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Gift Boxed Metal Enamel Pin Badge Time Lord Tardis Blue Police Box Travel Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who, 4 July 2013
These are so sweet and lovely that I'm sure they will be loved by all when they receive them for the 50th anniversary party, I would certainly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Feb 2013
There's probably a joke about the actual size of this thing in here somewhere... This little pin is, well, tiny. Conversely, that's what makes it subtle and perfect for everyday use. AFAIK there's no need to ever worry about the pin falling out. It sits very firmly once fastened.
It took a while for it to ship here but the wait was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Quality, 13 Feb 2013
C. J. Inman-harrison "Crystalfox" (Harrogate, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This was bought for my stepson and he really really liked it - it was excellent quality - well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timelord Perfection, 20 Oct 2012
What can I say about this item? It is a beautifully crafted miniature Tardis in pin form. Much nicer than its picture suggests, it sits nicely on my jacket lapel and is a great addition to any Who collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Sep 2012
This pin is so unbelievably cute, I love it. I bought it for myself, but it would be perfect as a little gift too. When I look down and see the TARDIS pinned to my jacket, it makes me smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 Mar 2014
Great little pin badge, big enough to be recognised by fellow Whovians, small enough to be discrete and wear on your jacket lapel! Really great quality. Would definitely recommend for all Doctor Who fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tardis Pin, 22 Jan 2014
I just love this. Was going to give it as a gift to a Dr Who fan, but I've decided to keep it for myself. Will have to get another one now I suppose....lol

5.0 out of 5 stars dr who badge, 16 Jan 2014
i bought for this along with a dalek badge for my grandson, a big dr who fan. really nice, not cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, 10 Jan 2014
Time and again I will look on this unique adornment to my anorak and proudly thrust my chest out. Masterful!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›