Price:£29.90+ £2.80 shipping

on 16 September 2012
Bought this bag for my Sony NEX5N. It fits the camera body, the pancake lens, the 18-55mm lens & the 55-210mm lens. A Velcro divider allows you to arrange the kit to your own spec, but be warned, you'll find yourself constantly having to move the position of the divider depending on what lens you want to leave fitted to the camera in the bag. It's fiddly but it's possible to have any of the lenses fitted and still have space to store the two spare lenses.

Regardless, it does the job without being too imposing (which was exactly what I wanted). It fits perfectly in my rucksack and isn't too awkward to wear over your shoulder either, when required.

I didn't think it was bad value for £20-odd but I wouldn't want to pay the full RRP for this.
on 6 December 2012
Everything fits just right and seems well-pretected - camera + 55-210mm and 18-55mm lenses, plus a couple of small accessories. Perfect if you have a Sony NEX-5n plus the kit lenses, i'd say.
on 1 October 2012
Have tried a number of cases for my Nex-7 and Lens. This fits very well, is protective and really good value for money. Highly recommended!
on 4 June 2014
The case is ok but it will only let you carry the camera with the smaller of the two lenses fitted to the camera if you also have a second lens in the case. This means if you get the camera out and put on the larger lens you have to take it back off again before you can get everything back in the case. I was expecting it to be a camera plus one lens case up to the stated size of 55-210mm.
on 24 April 2013
The case is good quality. Whilst it does take the three lenses and the camera body, it can't cope with all of them together if the telephoto is left on the camera. It also doesn't have a 'cubby hole' for the flash or a spare battery, which is frustrating. So overall, is OK but could be better...
on 6 August 2013
This was delivered the next day great service well packed as expected from Amazon. Lovely size for camera NEX 5N fitted with lens still attached room for charger and plenty of accessories just what I wanted and not too bulky if your looking for a camera case then I woulkd recommend this one
on 30 June 2013
There's pretty much 3 compartments with this case - my camera with the lens attached (it's a motorised lens so it retracts when turned off) fits perfectly at the recommend 90 degree angle, I'm using the 2nd compartment for the charger as I don't have any other lens at the moment but you can get a pretty decent sized lens in there, at the other side there's a little pouch, I'm mainly using that for my flash but you could put plenty of memory cards there if you wanted. It's very sturdy, resistant and the handles are strong. What would have been nice is some kind of belt loop clip but there is a bit of material you can put in a key ring loop and attach that to your belt loop with a clip. Can't fault it, nice and compact - definitely perfect for amateur photographers.
on 27 May 2013
I liked it a lot. And in my opinion its reasonably priced (approx £23 when I bought). My NEX-5N with 18-55mm and 55-210mm lenses fits easily, along-with charger (with extra battery in it) and power plug.

I will recommend it.
on 5 June 2013
I opted for the NEX6 to minimise the bulk of carrying photo kit. I also have the 55-210 lens and needed case to be small but big enough. This case is very well made, good protection and is the perfect size. The zoom lens fits vertically in the separator and the camera, with the pancake lens, lies easily on its back. With the zoom fitted the camera is still an easy fit on its side. I prefer to carry the case inside a rucksack or messenger bag so I can carry other stuff and it has worked out well for me.
I could complain there isn't a compartment for spare battery or cable but I do like its neat size and I'm very pleased with it. There is a neat, secret, pouch for small things like sd cards, or maybe filters.
on 25 February 2014
I have only ordered this bag, as I ordered a 55-210mm lens. When I received the bag, I quickly changed my mind. It looks like a cheap/free toiletry bag for men, rather than a pricey camera bag.
Apart from a small zipped pocket at the back and two open compartments, there're no additional pockets and it can get quite messy in there.
The only two arguments for this bag are:
1. It seems to be the only bag that fits the big lens and
2. One of the compartments has velcro and therefore you can move it and even fits the lens attached to the camera.
If you don't have the 55-210mm lens, stay clear!